🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

I did see the 26th is a bank holiday for us.

The lovely forum timewalking raid happened \O/

3 Likes

Hope it is not too soon, and runs well

100 reputation reached! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5 Likes

Ah grats, you get the lovely blue and white courser!

3 Likes

I did a bunch of dungeon runs with some friends. I didn’t get the drop I was going for, but it was a lot of fun and that’s what matters! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Seeing our very own Sinny in Scared of Dungeons community last night - most unexpected, but nice to see her in game

5 Likes

I re-joined a few weeks back :smile:

5 Likes

Puny is a free Elf!!!

7 Likes

did fated normal aberrus and it was fun
spent the 3 catalyst charges on Cvetelina to upgrade cloak wrist and chest to 506 for hero tier
and my alt paladin i finished the hc hearthfire sentinels authority tier by upgrading tier gloves to 506

this silver-blue ish tint is amazing looking

2 Likes

Finally managed to max out Dragonflight blacksithing with all the trees and recipes
It felt like an eternity and even halfway I could craft anything for my friends, yet had the bordeline OCD-like feeling and need to max it out
I can rest now

For a few months until TWW and start again :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Now go farm anima and get the remaining Kyrian sets.

2 Likes

Gz Puny that mythic set is beautiful

I have over 200 pre SOO skip attempts on Garrosh and I’m glad it’s finally over. I guess I’ll play for couple more days to buy remaining heirlooms but for the most part I’m done with remix.

Also top kek Puny. How can you even call yourself a collector.

Did someone say mystic raiding

3 Likes

Today, after dinging 476 Ilvl, managed to become the Paragon of the Mists
It is quite a feat, considring I only wanted one mount from the whole Remix then it got out of hand :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice, big grats! I was also very hesitant to playing remix, didnt think id like it but im having so much fun with it! :smile:

3 Likes

They are achievement sets I’m missing. I hate the extra activity for the Kyrians :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

If it was just anima I’m sitting on a huge amount :moneybag:

1 Like

Yeah just go do it, you can basically one shot them all and it takes no time if you have a load of anima. It’s basically defeat every boss of every difficulty and they just go SPLAT.