šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 2)

Sadly no drop in my 6 attempts at NZoth mythic and 5 tries of Sylvanas Mythic, incidentally my five goes at the Jailer have also been mountless so far.

I think Iā€™ve got all their skip quests done now at least.

Gratz on your shoulders.

I logged into beta and all my characters had disappeared!! I nearly flipped a table but decided to turn it off and on again and then realised Iā€™d clicked the wrong wow version which made me lol at myself.

4 Likes

Oh thatā€™s fabulous!

Well i just noticed echo of neltharion boss in aberrus raid
he is an arms warrior boss model-wise right? might sound strange
the sound ā€œcalamitous strikeā€ makes when hitting the tank
sounds and looks the same
as my warriors ā€œwarbreakerā€ the aoe colossus smash talent
whoever is voicing the guy he is doing a great job(legit combat grunts too wow)
big props to him and whoever the VA is for zskarn i just like how he says ā€œopportunityā€

ā€˜You think you do, but you donā€™tā€™.
I have beta, but decided to wait until the 26/08/2024 for the real Beta to start. Doubt I will even log in with the early access.

Previous launches have mostly gone pretty smoothly, so Iā€™m hopeful

I just want it to be TWW now xD

2 Likes

I got a 96 on Assault mythic cause the group decided to not do the cheese strat.
Really cool considering it was the first time playing range or SP in mythic Aberrus.

I got the Maw dog mount. Late to the party I know, but Iā€™m still very happy about it. Never again will I have to jog around in that place on alts! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Gratz! It makes a big difference to moving around the maw.

3 Likes

You can mount there as soon as you skip/do the campaign and click skip on the Korthia start/ do the start on said character

2 Likes

Just did this quest https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=19792/just-one-more-thing#comments as a big columbo fan this made me smile, RIP Peter Falk you were awesome!

4 Likes

ā€¦ when your late to the party reading how they have buffed the bronze drop in remix and start getting lots more as well as the emperor rep is much better - result! :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

I just unlocked Paragon of the Mists title myself. I only wanted tusks and sha of anger mounts but idk I kept playing remix and now I have all remix mounts, most mythic sets for classes I play on retail and a 476 ilvl min maxxed toon, lol.

2 Likes

That rep is really doable now. Though itā€™s put the Shaohao mobs on the endangered species list even more :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

A week from now people would have rushed the reputation and stopped doing it :nail_care: And thatā€™s when you can go and do it

Doable? Not currently. I spent too long trying to find just 20 elite mobs for the ā€¦daily(?) blew a raspberry and logged off. Everything instantly dies :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Maybes, maybes. We see.

2 Likes

Hehe it sure has - I went from half way honoured to exalted in just under an hour :grin:
ā€¦ just need to grind 35k coin things to get the 100k mount :+1:

2 Likes

3 Likes

No! Bad Murley!

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a side project! No worries! :eyes:

3 Likes