🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today

Heramaar’s image:

3 Likes

Another one:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/491342268528197633/1083180982024278126/image.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/491342268528197633/1083180982024278126/image.png

Cartman? I have intense south park flashbacks from this…

And a pic of my own from late night classic trade chat:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1083187892765081720/image.png

I really wonder what these orb shaped items are :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

finally got furious ragefeather to drop. took it upgrade it and even see a huge boost on my +20 key

2 Likes

I like the new cinematic. In fact it made me want to login and try to continue the campaign.

1 Like

Sometimes a typo is enough to make you smile.

1 Like

I’m no longer naked!!! The transmog set works.

4 Likes

Now you just remind me of Harley Quinn…

Unlike that bugged Illidan, Yogg-saron actually gave me the item for the 500 tokens quest.

A member of the opposite faction hooked the same fish as me in a harpoon the shark quest and I got and achievement for it. Fishing with a friend! That was no friend that was an enemy who, with intent or none. made me smile. So I hit him them with a love ray haha.

1 Like

Because of last chance for RaF items I convinced my parents to let me recruit my 14 year old brother and now I hear him seing WoW for first time.

3 Likes

I finally got 3k with a NO 23, definitely could have performed way better but everyone seems happy with the run.

1 Like

Something WoW Related That You Can Brag About Today

:rofl:

3 Likes

Not today but a few days ago some cool gnome players gave me some moonshround epic boe gloves for caster for free , i now always invite him when he is online and there is a dps missing !

Did you know that you can recruit racial guards to your garrison? Well, now you know :smile: It’s a small neat thing that I really liked but didn’t understand how to get for a while. Finally did that(Achievement: Patrolling Draenor, as well as exalted with the race you want in your garrison)
And, yes, I’m doing the garrison, trying to customize it best I can considering I don’t like the orc aesthetic that much. It’s actually pretty cool now!

2 Likes

My main still hunts (sic) that…

I know she’ll get it when it gets nerfed.

I can’t even get a 2nd bottled essence so I can craft the bow.

Sometimes I really do think my account has a black mark against it, especially when I see bottled essences drop like sweeties for other players.

“Kill rares! Dig up patches of dirt! Loot explorer’s packs! Do dailies! Kill instance bosses! Just play the game!”

Yup. Done all that. Still only ONE bottled essence over ALL max level characters.

Because the game knows you are an op goddess even without those bottles :grin:

2 Likes

Well that’s true…

top dps on all bosses on my LFR last night…

So being op makes me smile and everyone else smile when they see me in the group.

“Oh yes!! Soul is here, we can get a carry!”

I’ll make sure to say that if I encounter you in LFR :smiley:

2 Likes

I think I’ve met like 3 forum regulars in LFR… Met a few in timewalking as well. They usually type “oh hey Soul!” and I say “ello!!” back and if they want to talk more I’ll oblidge but usually they just sit back and let me do everything for them.

Its a hard life but someone has to do it.

1 Like