šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Yoi are up way too early :eyes:

2 Likes

It was a rough night, so was the night before.

:dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

Hope uā€™ll get some better nights soon :hugs:

2 Likes

Good morning, I am regular time awake, the method for this? OLDNESS, I tell you all get old, I believe in you. Those see this five hours from now , that just get up now , get old.

2 Likes

Good morning my dear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Is 38/39 old enough? :eyes:

So sorry to hear that! I also had a couple of scary nightmares last night and I still feel anxiety about that. :scream:

5 Likes

Yesterday was a very sad day for me

I didnā€™t sleep well the night before and last night wasnā€™t much better.

7 Likes

Noooooo! So sorry for your loss! I also lost my kitty Venus two months ago, she was 16. :sob:

2 Likes

Thank you :dracthyr_heart:

Sorry for your loss, they leave little paw prints on our hearts :paw_prints:

4 Likes

Also sorry for the gif, I hope it wasnā€™t triggering. :worried:

1 Like

No itā€™s fine. Cats are mandatory on the internet!!! My own discord is also full of them daily :dracthyr_love_animated:

Iā€™m sad whether I see cat gifs or not, so we might as well enjoy them all!

3 Likes

Im sorry Puny about your kitty. :heart:

1 Like

Poor Smudge :frowning: At least he had a long life and Iā€™m sure he was very loved.

1 Like

Sad news indeed and rip Smudge she witnessed almost through the start of wow 2007 then. :cat:

I waked up early aswell for doorbell rang to pair who wanted invite me in their religion by handing out flyers to their summer meeting. :+1:

2 Likes

One last souvenir from my Lionā€™s Pride adventure yesterday:

4 Likes

There are no words ā€¦

1 Like

ppl bonding over video games, I love it :smiley:

2 Likes

Losing fur family is devastating. They are always too young even if they are elderly. I am so sorry for you and Nismo, I send you all the love and fluff in the world :paw_prints:

2 Likes

So, today I was lazy (also working from home) so I just slapped these into the oven:

Actually delicious. :yum:

Also, I want to post with Murley for a bit, maybe forever, who knows. :eyes: Itā€™s my main after all.

4 Likes

Dew it!!!

No a god kitty has fallen. All venerate Smudge the mighty.

1 Like