šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Squirrels are the real fearsome creatures like the rabbits in monty python :joy:

1 Like

'Och, ā€˜tis a fearsome creature with big pointy teethā€™

2 Likes

Like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8uNQvf_XlY

1 Like

Out there, youā€™d be an outsider.

Here, you are family.

2 Likes

Got the last 2 mounts, completely forgot abt the 40k u get from dinging 70. Lacked like 4k but just did a scenario for daily and got the last bronze :smile:

2 Likes

Its a wonder how big they can get :dracthyr_a1:

World would be alot better place if more were

The squirrel attack is like fearsome charge of the duck and its not so helpful moose as backup. Nature is wild :sweat_smile:

Anyone else warbank tabs called something funny like ā€œPestanaā€?

Diablo 4 Vessel of Hatred Cosmetics Are Already in Game! Will the cat mount and pets make it into WoW?

Iā€™m going to assume thatā€™s British slang for dogs, given the context, and not the Norwegian word meaning something quite different :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

You never can tell with Puny, who knows what foul ideas form in her mind as sheā€™s sipping her morning coffee with her crossed legs resting on the slave on all foursā€¦

6 Likes

Its also canadian beer brand and the only beer they had in comedy named letterkenny :dracthyr_a1:

Google translates

2 Likes

2 Likes

So they closed solobgs, shuffles and arenas then. Dunno why they didnt leave them greyed as unrated to play like they were until now, season begins 11.9 and is still far away. Atleast leveling start soon and hero talents, without I would be lost what to do for still 3 weeks. Had also forgot random battlegrounds are mostly only 5-10man premades.

Binging on Black Myth Wukong on my PS5, brilliant game so farā€¦ currently in Chapter 3 in the snowy mountains.

The presentation of Chinese lore is excellently done, especially in environment design and the end of chapter story [art] scrolls.

2 Likes

Damn I wish also had some game to kill time till 11.9. I cant play only skirmish and random bg for 3 more weeks :smile:

Fired up some battlefield 1 today, amazed how good the game still looks. 2016 game and looks better than the two launched after it. Started some of this tww quest too with the name harbingers out of boredom but I cant do quests for long, mind start drift to other things and find myself alt tabbed doing something else soon

Wish I could say the same for the game Iā€™ve been playing. Fable 2. XD
The characters are quite frankly nightmarish. Though itā€™s entirely possible thatā€™s on purpose, never can tell with Fable.

Speaking of old games that look good though. Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, for the PS1. 1999. It looks amazing, especially the cutscenes, for such an old game. (If you buy it, donā€™t get the steam version, it runs poorly.)

I remember looking that game back in the day when it were released. I thought it has strong theme with the clothes and sword and pistol type fighting on its 17th century theme. I were definitely considering it. I think why bf1 looks so good is the style they used to draw it over real photographs of historical ww1 locations and then the two that came after it they did the normal way of drawing something which alot found they made too bright and that they liked the more darker style of shade in bf1 which it kinda is in the photographs too. This that I screenshot today being all happy in the nostalgia it does looks dark compared to the new 2 releases.

1 Like

Fable is fun, but I wouldnā€™t get it for historical accuracy. XD
Itā€™s more for british whimsical humour.

Youā€™re right, that screenshot does look decent for 2016.
Trying to think what I was doing in 2016. (Letā€™s be honest, probably WoW.)

I donā€™t know if I can post links here. so I recommend looking up the opening to Soul Reaver. Looks amazing for 1999.

1 Like