šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

That was this one, squirrel stare human, human stare squirrel :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Streamer Soulā€¦

Seriously if you saw my work hours you wouldnā€™t feel bad at all and all I do is sit and read peoples complaints :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I have work friday (things got changed so my plans for a nice calm tww binge on friday is moved to saturday), so for me thursday can take its sweet time with arriving :laughing:

1 Like

Nooo. I needs it!!

Also: Only a few more hours before my Timerunners are finally free!

Oh no what a shame!!

I had to explain I wouldnā€™t be going out for Saturday lunch because of game launch and I got me with questioning looks of really, for a game :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

I never got the last 2 mounts in remix i just realised. Oh well, not like im a collector anyways :laughing:

Go go now!

Like when i took vacation from work to play at pokemon gofest :joy: colleagues were looking weird at me. Then they all started playing so now i can give them the same look :laughing:

1 Like

Nah, its bedtime for kids now and i have keynight after that. Its no big deal :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys what if we did timerunning instead xD

I still have my sister pestering me to get started on pokemon go and itā€™s kinda tempting for the odd mythical pokemon event of a pokemon i forgot to get when it was available on the 3DS games.

Remix?

1 Like

Now thatā€™s total BS, lad

3 Likes

Im not playing all that much these days, its gotten much more paywalled then it used to be. Still log on most days, but im not grinding events and so on like i used to.

1 Like

Tbf they would probably all say yes if i asked, but i just cba :joy: i should check if punysin has enough for a mount though!

1 Like

Can imagine it has since most mobile games have that trend. Donā€™t think iā€™d really grind it myself if i end up trying it out. Iā€™d rather tediously reset for shiny pokemon in an older game while watching something or traveling instead.

Thatā€™s just not true. Youā€™re one of the cleverer, funnier people Iā€™ve met in the forums.
Gardening? Maybe not now but possibly later on.
The important thing is to get the op done and recover from it (and make sure you do whatever exercises/physio they tell you to whether you feel like it or not).
You seem to be a determined person and I canā€™t see you just giving up. Us lot here believe in you!

4 Likes

Yes Soul, we know youā€™re a smartie parts, so there is no excuse.
I am also a smartie pants just not with anything useful :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Definitely worh a check!!

2 Likes