šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Yeah, its a fantasy game anyway so it doesnt matter imo either. Its just cool strong theme of 17th century :smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately itā€™s also a game that hasnā€™t aged well.
If it werenā€™t Xbox exclusive, itā€™d have aged to be better. Since the Xbox 360 isnā€™t exactly the strongest device.
If it were running on my PC now, the load times would go from sometimes several minutes, to instant. Would be phenomenal!

1 Like

I was thinking what to make of my lvl 70 boost that got after bought tww today so I decided void elf mage. I have feeling I wont be only one :sweat_smile:

You certainly werenā€™t rally driving in Finland in 17th century. :stuck_out_tongue:

Man your into rally arent ya :joy:

There might been some horse riding but the 1700 era art looks like they just did alot work to get something to eat, not much fun and games back then :smile:

i do quite like watching Rallying, but my favourite is F1.

Rally in those narrow forest roads would be cool but my god would it be scary. I werent driving faster than 60-80km/h yday on this 80km/h speedlimit road going to this park and I feel tires are losing traction and slowed down, then considering the speeds they drive rally on similar roads its scary. Grain road its like ice, better go slow than slide to corner and someone comes from other side and we start figuring how to pay the damages :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Forgot the hashtags in my excitement so reposted it and deleted the old, Iā€™m such a derp!

Has anyone actually clicked a hashtag ever? :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I finished that kleo you said of few week ago, it was blast of nostalgia of 90s and had its parts of humor. S2 end to major cliffhanger I think there will be s3. Im waiting slow horses s4 now that I saw its start of september I suggest that one back, its otherwise same spy theme but of group called ā€œslow horsesā€ of MI5 rejects :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Kleo had such a charm, really great filmography, acting and music.

I like slow horses too, read some of the books.

Iā€™m watching lost again and also cold case.

1 Like

Steam is notorious for not updating old IPā€™s to newer systems but good newsā€¦

Rumours keep coming thicker and thicker that there is a Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver remaster on the way. I played that game to death on the Dreamcast, probably more so than the previous games.

2 Likes

And so far Iā€™ve spent about 6 hours recording Shadow Of War so once I get them all cleaned up and edited Iā€™ll be putting it on my YT channel. And of course Iā€™ll be filling it up with videos of CAPCOMā€™s Marvel v StreetFighter game collection they have coming out soon.

1 Like

Those rumours have existed many times before, and given no fruit.
So Iā€™m avoiding getting my hopes up.

I know the model in the game convention was marked with remastered. But Iā€™m just not ready to be happy yet.

1 Like

Have cake :birthday: I levelled up and itā€™s early access day!!! 11hrs 51 minuts to go!!

1 Like

Itā€™s thursday? XD
Oh poo, I took todays pills yesterday. Thank goodness I take the same meds every day.
Edit:
Just got a message. ā€œYou only have a few likes left for today.ā€
ā€¦ They literally limit how often you can like things? Thatā€™s pretty unhinged, Blizzard.

3 Likes

I can hardly keep up with the weekdays unless I see puny or some else say them :joy:

1 Like

Welp. Kept forgetting to take my pills after the recent surgery, though only by a couple hours usually. Also ended up with 2 spare, though I think thatā€™s because the prescription also counted the last day in the hospital :thinking:

If only theyā€™d give us healthstones instead. Those look like candy. Though maybe thatā€™s what the warlocks wants us to thinkā€¦

1 Like

Sometimes pill boxes have extra. So the numbers wonā€™t add up exactly.
Feels like something that should be exact numbers, but I guess pills are tiny and easy to lose, so itā€™s easier to put a couple extra in instead of having to get a whole extra box because you dropped one pill.

I keep forgetting to use those. Sorry not sorry. XD

I get mega paranoid when my pills taste sweet. Iā€™m on spironolactone (T blocker) and it tastes like lemons. And Iā€™m likeā€¦ what if itā€™s a placebo? XD

1 Like