🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Nothing wrong with that!

2 Likes

I am being bad and staying up late to play, I might regret it tomorrow because I’m starting to go into a fibro flare up but its the first time an xpac has launched when I dont have a school run the next day :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

I tried to have a lie in today but I just don’t sleep xD

The Callisto Protocol is free on epic great ones.

1 Like

Theyre having concert in switzerland for the 20th year wow celebration, orchestra playing wow musics. I was thinking it would be nice if they gave old players gift to hear it somewhere too :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

You silly potatoes.
You gotta put alarms on your phone and do the pill boxes and have a spreadsheet for re-ordering and have people remind you AND have it on a calendar.
Then you will only forget 9/10 times. :dracthyr_nod:

4 Likes

Fibro gang! I am also in a flare rn, thanks storm lilian. I’ve slept all day so I may as well stay up a bit :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like
1 Like

Im doing void elf questline to unlock void elves to play with a void elf mage come monday and tww leveling start, had forgot hadnt even done this much to unlock nothing but dark iron :sweat_smile:

Jooooooh mods were busy on the forum. About 5 threads locked since i left work. Probably a few deleted too :joy:

1 Like

Now thats a great film title- and yes i love the old Carry On films too

I was looking for the image resizing guides but they had vamoooooshed, but I found this some free image resizer site with google that just asks the file or url and it resizes them so I dont need to do forum scienze :smile:

I would be able to do all-nighters when i was younger, but now I like sleep too much. I have SleepStone Hero achievements for sleep. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Alagondar could you please join soulys disco, you have good humor and yeah, we cant really speak so freely as one might want here. I wouldnt mind hear something funny once in awhile without having to fear for them :sweat_smile:

Its not worth it to mess it imo, sleep is so important that if one gets it on some decent rythm its not worth ruin it. Even if its really easily done with disctractions like tv series in my case :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Mail me in game, mate - will join it when im next on (with Soulys permission of course)

1 Like

Yeah, i get grumpy and my brain slows down if I don’t get enough sleep. You’ve probably never noticed a difference tho lol.

2 Likes

Probably nope, its hard to tell from text. Im in constant sleep deprivated state kind of, like being in constant small buzz :sweat_smile:

haha, i must not have written many F words recently. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They did a lot of mergin’.
I’m equally amazed seeing mods actually do mods stuff.

If you change your mind.
![|100x100](image url)

2 Likes

Could form a guild - something like ‘the rheuma mill’ we could whine about our ailments while doing stuff in game

2 Likes