šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Luckily they are optional :blush:

1 Like

At least, we have Brann saying ā€œdonā€™t walk in themā€ with a funny voice kekw

I have quests for them and I will do the grind even if I dislike it for the cosmetics :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

While standing in it himself :joy:

1 Like

I do have to smile, mind that frontal, then proceeds to just stand in it himself.

1 Like

I know you will but thats your own choice to do :laughing: i will probably just skip them. But i will try them some more, only done a few in groups.

Yeah but he ainā€™g gonna spawn spiders :x

I know, its still funny :joy:

1 Like

Had a laugh when we were a group but thatā€™s just because we were on discord and messing about.

1 Like

Did you know Soul voice acted the dwarves in wow and thatā€™s why he was thrown out of Scotland?

5 Likes

Yeah, everything can be fun while on discord together. To me they felt a bit like scenarios from mop. But iā€™ve only done a few while leveling so cant say yet how they really are.

1 Like

So farā€¦
Boring and not worth it :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

You know thats what I thought aswell when I was greeted once again of magni at the start of launch, not in the exact what you said but something in the lines that this sounds exactly like someone I know from scotland :joy:

I keep hearing Azeroth needs you Champion!

Frizz, i remember we talked of own builds and the like earlier. I wanted see what would happen with hero talents that are tied to some specific optional talent, seems it would just read that you need to take that talent. Now I wouldnt recommend anyone play without shifting power but still its kinda weird way of designing hero talents to tie them to optional choise talents in case there is that one person who doesnt take something from the optional talents. I noticed slight similarity on warlock with the summon pet talent that not all builds run, I wonder how many other like these there are.

I am so tempted to open up a racial discrimination case against Blizzard and anyone else who thinks ā€œDwarf?? Scottish accentā€

Or I get to say ā€œAmerican? Poorly imitated English. Aluminium anyone?ā€

Still remembers the time I was asked stop to adding an ā€œiā€ to the packaging of aluminum foil in Wal-Mart with white correction fluid

2 Likes

A lot of them are like that, if not all thatā€™s for sure.
Not a fan. Forces you to spec and play a certain way to have full use of the new talents.
They shouldā€™ve added another branch or row to the regular talent tree instead tbh.

1 Like

1 Like

Donā€™t worry I wonā€™t tell them that it was you who did the voice over for Mel Gibson in Braveheart ā€œFREEEEEEEEDUUUUUUUMā€

And now I am going into actual IRL hidingā€¦

5 Likes

I know where you lurk old oneā€¦

Vengeance shall be swift and bear the weight of a thousand beer bellied men wearing St George t shirts belching to the tune of ā€œIts coming homeā€

3 Likes

Wait, gibson and braveheart was this the favored film, kinda similar to magni and the rest voice overs with uncanny scottish accent aswell :dracthyr_a1: