🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Correct, it was wear and tear and got new belt for 5 euros from some site instead of repair somewhere for 100-150 euros :smiley:

1 Like

Nice, came on to be met with the shut down message in 15 -.-;

2 Likes

if it makes you feel any better - i had a full day of playing and had lots and lots of fun!!

What professions are you playing beerwolf? Im having such nostalgia vibes with ench/tailor I feel like im playing mage in vanilla again :dracthyr_a1:

Nice!
Few better feelings than knowing you just saved yourself a whole lot of money doing something yourself :laughing:

1 Like

You suck :frowning:

1 Like

Been with Alchemy and Enchanting since day 1 of this character way back in TBC.

1 Like

It were 3 other times in following years of some other parts replaced and eventually bought new one for 230 euro or so, theyre not expensive but theres work in getting new one etc :laughing:

1 Like

Nice, sticking to your guns. Why change if something works, if it works it works :smiley:

Some other character can also do the gathering like herb/mining etc Ill probably do that for second mage.

Gathering? I just buy my mats. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Money money dollar yoo, that works too. My guy is swimming in gold :laughing:

It’s only about an hour though according to launcher.

1 Like

“Up to” typically means up within 15 minutes :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve noticed they tend to beat the clock both here and in TOR. I guess they like having room for error.

Hopefully server up soon. Was 30 bloods off my Siesbarg mount :woman_mage:

Aight, cursory glance through WoWHead… want to avoid spoilers, but I NEED to get this fella;

Cowboy Bee ‘Bop’

:astonished:

2 Likes

Oh well its 4am here can easily quit for the day and see what tomorrow brings :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

I’m so close to dinging my 5th character and we raced through the dungeon as fast as we could but couldn’t get to boss in time.

It’s the hotfix going out I presume.

Login server’s back up, another few minutes for realms :+1:

3 Likes

You are my hero :dracthyr_love_animated: