1 Like

But not tonight :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Gibson and Braveheart!

Until we meet again.

ā€¦the hell is this movie?

With enough drinks, any car is a Subaruā€¦

1 Like

Braveheart? That old tale of the scotts with gibson on it isnt it :dracthyr_a1:

We have someones car in our parking lot which alarm starts shouting 6:30 on morning for few weeks now cause his cars pc thinks someone is breaking into the car when his heater on timer starts heating it from 6:30 onwars. Might be smart cars and functional technology on its peak but too much smart technology if simple heater sets alarm on :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh, shoot, I didnā€™t know aboot this, eh ! That explains a lot of things !

Azeroth can take care of herself !

I liked bfa the little that played it for start but I didnt enjoy farming that neck lvl, magnis one liners still make me smile tho. They are richening the endless memes and gifs of internet now.

Good morningā€¦ today I need at least 2 liters of coffee!

Donā€™t worry, it was just a joke about a youtuber I once followed. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

I recently started following guy named old time hawkey, few others are some that make camping videos :dracthyr_a1:

https://images.app.goo.gl/DtUr8yQt1JY8iyUy6

1 Like

So glad itā€™s not just me - I have an annoying Cobalt Assembly rep bar which Iā€™ve managed to move to the top of my screen, but canā€™t push it that tiny bit further to get rid of it altogether.

2 Likes

Go into your rep tab, click the cobalt rep and uncheck the show as experience bar box. You can then choose a TWW rep to track if you want to by clicking on one in the rep tab and check itā€™s show as experience box.

2 Likes