šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

OMG, how dumb can I be. I was thinking it was Bartender being difficult and didnā€™t think about the rep tab.
Thank you :pray: Itā€™s nice to have people helping my encroaching senility!

Yes, yes, party people! itā€™s Friday so you know what that meansā€¦

Working all day and then being to tired to go out, then spending the weekend in bed getting fat.

today i woke up at 4.00 to go in the mountain to smart work. actually im too tired to work and in 7 hours i need to drive 2 hours more to go to the trekking start place.
Sometimes i hate myself for having such ideas
Good friday guys!

4 Likes

My fav burger joint opens 2 hours earlier and closes 2 hours later?

1 Like

How can it be Friday. I thought it was Saturday. My dreams of doing nothing all day are smashed to the ground :sob:

3 Likes

Oooohhhh damn, Know whatā€™s for lunch now. :yum:

Tripple stacked monster burger inc.

1 Like

Bank holiday threw me off early in the week. Perhaps its that? :joy:

1 Like

Would it be okay if I did exactly that AND got completely wasted as if I was out partying?

As long as you do it properly. whiskey or Gin, none of these girly beers.

1 Like

Iā€™m searching for a name for my Earthen. Iā€™m visiting all the named NPCs in Dornogal for inspiration. :eyes:

On the bright side, if it was already Saturday now it would be halfway over anyway, but now you can look forward for tomorrow. :sparkles:

2 Likes

Yesss!

Iā€™ll make us each an old fashioned to start with.
And donā€™t worry if you canā€™t make it. Iā€™ll have yours as well. Canā€™t let it go to waste, environment and all that. :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

You can have mine. Iā€™m more of a Long Island Iced Tea kind of guy.

None of this 2.5 shots they do at barsā€¦ 5 shots and a dash of coke, as god intended.

Damn, I might actually have to go to a cocktail bar now. Last time I was at my local, a girl got kicked out for doing her OnlyFans in the toilets.

Theres a snowman yeti if look closely. Also even if it says ā€œlegendary mint shot from the finnish himalayasā€ dont trust it, there is no himalayas in finland :dracthyr_a1:

Early? Cause recurring name theme, earthen and maybe popped out of the awakening machine too early, needed snooze for another 10 minutes :thinking:

1 Like

Of course, of course. And I strictly follow the measurements. Much like this lady:

Classy place! I like it already!

1 Like

I thought about Stoney but thatā€™s of course taken. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Earthen have a bit weird names, so an ā€œeyā€ variant would feel a bit out of place. There is a NPC called Balwurz and so I thought I could choose a funny and race appropriate name: Bratwurz (joke around the Swiss sausage Bratwurst). :eyes:

2 Likes

Shes following the measurements as strictly as I for making coffee :dracthyr_a1:

I admire the wish for an ā€œappropriateā€ name so to speak. But I also think there might be a lot of leeway for our earthen player characters. One of the people thatā€™s there during the intro scenario is named ā€œDawnā€ or something and I think thatā€™s the character that pops out after Magni reboots the awakening machine, and thereā€™s a very strong emphasis on ā€œbe whoever you want to beā€ for them.

1 Like

I could also reuse one of my oldest names, currently on a former Remix characterā€¦ Torbarn.

1 Like

I usually look for inspiration from fantasynamegenerator but it looks like they dont have names for earthen, maybe something from the dark iron / drawf names for guidance and make some own variation out of them

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/world-of-warcraft.php

2 Likes