🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

It really wouldn’t :grimacing:

Haha - do not ever say that near a Scotsman.

Also some way above someone was talking about Brian being 1980s. A close family relative was called Brian, born in the 1920s …

1 Like

It was me. I was talking about the “foreign” names (mostly English) that began being popular in Italy (and here in Ticino canton as well) in the 70s-80s like Jonathan, Brian, Thomas, Nicholas, and later in the 90s and 00s Kevin, Liam etc.

Of course girls names as well: Sarah (with “h”), Jessica, Sharon, Nancy, Nicole, etc.

1 Like

Souldefiler will be home very soon!!!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to hit me up for contracts on AD when you get online, will make the catch up that little bit easier :grin:

1 Like

Oof we have 25C today, summer has sneaked back to us. Soon as I get home the ac will go brrrrrrrr

Nice and refreshing in 22c here :joy:

1 Like

Weather needs to be -20C nice and frosty :snowflake:

Seas will freeze and lands will be covered in snow

I’d rather be warmer than cold.

4 Likes

I can wear more clothes for cold but I cant lose my skin for heat so I rather take cold :smiley:

1 Like

I wish we “only” had 25… still 30° here and will be for the next couple of days as well, then temperatures will finally start to drop. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Still way better than a couple of weeks ago of course. Not complaining too much here. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

It could be a new trend! OB - onlyBones!!!

3 Likes

Forsaken then, atleast would be cool :dracthyr_hehe:

2 Likes

Classic man in a high-up position finding the need to slander those below him in the hierachy. Who know that Greek mythology and modern day big corporate culture had so much in common.

2 Likes

I suspect it could become very popular among Forsaken!

We had the same idea, didn’t see your post before writing mine. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Arachne was the same according to what legend you follow but all result in the same ending, Athena out of anger, jealousy or pity turned Arachne into a spider after losing a weaving contest.

In fact it seems all women, mortal or immortal, got shafted in someway by an Olympian.

Pretty sure forsaken are a lot cooler than night elves… especially after teldrassil :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

It isn’t my strongest subject but you are fairly on the nail there.

2 Likes

a masterpiece. in italy was banned til the '90s if i recall well.

1 Like

!
You’re named Mora-Nisse too?! :sweat_smile:

1 Like