🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

It had that fun proc chance that arcane missile/frost bolt had chance to give next spell instant, bind for rank 1 arcane missile or frostbolt and fish proc with it and then instant some pyro/poly/frostbolt depending what one play, pom pyro and fire mage in general were also fun in av :slight_smile:

1 Like

So sad the forum is over run with repeat topics

3 Likes

Okay, honestly I think I won’t be hitting 80 in the next few days xD

I’m busy downing the trading post for this month (sadly, the only half-decent thing I saw was a fel warglaive for my DH), and that kinda takes prio over everything.

I just wonder how I’d be able to tick off everything if I don’t reach 80 :cry: have like 4 more days left.

1 Like

Yeah, the air around the forums is pretty toxic these days.

2 Likes

Its actually from Roman times- Brian was the Messiah, they even made a film about his life :rofl:

2 Likes

He is not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy!

1 Like

Get a mask pal. I’ve got what you need! Works most of the time over 50% the time!

2 Likes

he didn’t even give me my bag of otter’s noses before he went and joined some anti Roman cult. Frankly he deserved everything he got.

1 Like

Drops in Heroics seem low RNG. :frowning:

3 Likes

Do we know what ilevel we gotta be do to m0?

My nans phones power button stop working during warranty so she took it to store for repair and they hold it for over 3 weeks and apparently have changed the phones settings too which they didnt care help her with in the store so Ill drive 100km to go change smartphones settings today, but she also said she has made homemade pizza and everyone love pizza, happy sunday y’all :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s determined by players. As it’s PUG content. Normally we’d go straight in at max level but we can’t this time.

Took nan out for walk to a island near her, took 4 picture with museo smartphone, there were horses and skyrim landscape :dracthyr_a1:

4 Likes

Nice! I went for a walk on the countryside and met some chicken friends:

4 Likes

Not even wollfs nipple chips??

2 Likes

Those are balance druids about to start shoot moonfires :smiley:

1 Like

back from hike. and reached 80!

yesterday i slept here

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v4obzjGDm98/XUgb45hqKbI/AAAAAAABUAg/JkFMLFDgJJMUqZbouBcrxpEkbdw_pwx-QCLcBGAs/s1600/canazei%2Bcosa%2Bvedere.JPG

not my picture.

4 Likes

2 Likes

The Man Teaching The World How To Speak To Their Cats