šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

You canā€™t read without your glasses on? I canā€™t even read it with my contacts on :joy:

2 Likes

And I cant see further than 2 meter proper without so i keep mine on. No reason to be embarassed, were too old to be embarassed of nothing no more :joy:

Iā€™ve found a new way to annoy people!!

1 Like

2 Likes

I wish I could post the one I showed you in discord lol

2 Likes

Definitely not!!! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Thatā€™s worrying

Just a joke, I still have a good sight, despite spending too much time in front of screens ! (More like a sentence my father says, so Iā€™m just saying that to mock him kekw)

If I were to be short-sighetned then laser beams it will be !

That lady doesnā€™t annoy us, on the contrary !

1 Like

Just too saucy for the forums

1 Like

I never had to suffer from those sentences because I have been short-sighted since I was a child. I guess Iā€™m fortunate. (Iā€™m not)

The tech stuff never really changes just the values.

6k is alot even for a top range pc, unless you are trolling you might be getting ripped off.

Also a 6k pc should last at least ten years not a couple.

Fitting for demon hunter then!

Wish I would see too :dracthyr_hehe:

Well, better than being mocked for having slanted eyes

IMMA FIRINā€™ A LAZERRRRR

2 Likes

I can build him an operating satellite for 6k pounds.

1 Like

I am in place wondering where did pond go where were still small lake this spring and now just this dry swamp, scrolling forum while company is picking blueberries :smiley:

1 Like

Your pics always look like you just came out of a super cooled room into 40 celsius xd

Sun is shining from opposite side and its old phone :joy:

I wish I was in super cooled room tho, im enjoying sweating in 24C and hating every minute of it, like proper Fin :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Looks like Finnish sauna !

1 Like