šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Man I wish you didnā€™t show your face. Itā€™s easier to mock people when you donā€™t think about them as humans :sob:

I go to sauna every week B) its amazing

1 Like

The site i usually buy my prebuilds from sells a ā€œgod pcā€ on their site for the small price of Ā£15k

At leaast you didnā€™t hit your head so much when you were little and end up playing DK in World of Warcraft because of it :rofl:

Then we should be able to mock you all the time? :no_mouth: (Iā€™m joking btw)

for 15k I would buy a Dacia to crash into Hirokiā€™s dacia.

:melting_face:

I mean, the ones nearby where I live are, in a poetic way, only for men, if you see what I mean

I used to go back and forth in the lando as a baby so Iā€™ve hurted my face a lot, which pushed me into being a melee main kekw

Why would you hurt Logan ? Donā€™t you like Wolverine ? Come on !

1 Like

Oh I go to a smol private sauna. You just book the entire room for yourself and enjoy the silence.

My new apartment dont have sauna in the building :sob:

Then can be frens instead :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I was joking:P Iā€™m nice half the time

1 Like

Time to feed.

Wait, why is there no blood squeezing from his wounds?

4 Likes

lol no but it would likely get me a ban as well everyone screaming ā€œGod Soulā€¦ Really?ā€

Which my answer would be ā€œYeah? stand back.ā€

Why not?

Heā€™s OK but need a slapdown every now and again

Magneto says ā€œOKā€

One of the best comic storylines I ever read waaaaaay back in the 90ā€™s and also the moment when Xavier finally let his full power take him.

Sorry, I grew up with X men trilogy movies back in early 2000 :x

1 Like

I think i have covid again.

Lost my taste and smell today.

This will be the 2nd time catching it in 2 months lol not complaining.

This will be my 7th time catching it since the outbreak.

bahā€¦ BAHā€¦ I so hate the Marvel moviesā€¦

Itā€™s the tiredness which is most annoying.

I dont even get cough or cold symptoms anymore from it i just feel excessively tired for a couple days and extra aching.

Then i suddenly loose my smell and taste.

Tell me about it. Itā€™s been 3 weeks of that. Iā€™m tired of being tired. I hope you get well soon.

1 Like

i never get ill anymore but when i do it knocks me off for me feet for weeks like supercharged flu but its very rare i even get so much as a runny nose, guess im just built of strong stuff

1 Like

Do what i do and grab a satchet of lemsip and scream at your reflection in the mirror ā€œDo ya want some of this then!! HUH!! DO YA WANT SOME!!ā€ then flex until your veins pop and your eyes water and watch the germs run away like King Arthur from the Cave of Caerbannog.

4 Likes

Or show those germs the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch - a killer rabbit also worksā€¦

3 Likes