šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

They actually put recolored plunder mog in this months trading post then :smile:

I was happy see they add this sword on returning it look really good with the expedition ā€œknightā€ set for warrior

The way to reach that tefuge is a really simple via ferrata.
But it was anyway packed by ppl. I had intrresting conversations but since the majority of the were couples or groups of friends and i was alone (as usual i prefer to hike alone) it was quite limited.
And unfortunately there was a good wi fiā€¦ so remotenetess wa a mirageā€¦

2 Likes

Hmh going in group is almost cheating :smile:

Wilderness in lapland has no signal and theres shelters middle of nothing scattered in forests and tundra where ppl usually hike to, i would need to buy some gps device if went hiking off trails in lapland, but its not likely ill go even hiking again

in theory is better. in mountain is better always not to go alone. problems are always around the corner. im a d@@k goin solo. :smiley:
i never been in lapland. i was planning that trip with my ex gf but we changed our mind and went to thailand :smiley:

1 Like

I love mountains but the idea of sleeping with random people in a refuge is a big no-no for me. I need my privacy, my alone time and my comfortā€¦ if I sleep outside my home, it has to be with a style I approve. :eyes:

I know, Iā€™m very complicated. But I like it this way. :dracthyr_a1:

3 Likes

nah. is normal. i was the same. i have my rituals and i love privacy.
i did the santiago way for this purpouse and now im able to make both. Actually im chilling in the mountains near austria alone in order to avoid ppl :smiley: : will be a very nice week!

2 Likes

This is a program I approve! Are you in SĆ¼dtirol?

Sometimes I like to push my boundaries, but I know myself too well, so I know what to avoid (some things will trigger huge stress no matter how hard I try). Itā€™s ok, I worked hard on myself accepting my condition and limits and honestlyā€¦ I love it. :sparkles:

1 Like

yes. between val badia and val pusteria

1 Like

Nice! I would love to visit that region, maybe next summer. Especially Campo Tures, where they filmed the legendary series ā€œLe ali della vitaā€ with Sabrina Ferilli (TU SEI PAZZA!) :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

my preferred part is around ā€œdolomiti di sestoā€ with the drei zinnen (cime di lavaredo).

https://cdn.bookatrekking.com/data/images/2023/11/shutterstock-1906880248.webp

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering if I should level my horde Earthen on Draenor (or Tarren Mill). Argent Dawn horde is pretty much dead (if I think how lively it was when I joined the server in 2013ā€¦)

I definitely like the race a lot more than I did before I played TWW.
So in that regard they presented them right.

But, Iā€™ll most likely still wonā€™t roll one. I just donā€™t like their aesthetic; theyā€™re not pleasing to look at for me.
Maybe a male earthen one day. But probably not. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

without enchants or gems in honor set it hit 77x 1.4mil, i see no reason even spec into glacial or ray when lance hits more than those spells and can just do 300k dps pressing ice lance. i dont even care when it gets nerfed its just one example of odd class tunings that we get for years on end, always the same. I guess some could find it fun but I find this type cheese boring, Im just pressing one button. Its shame the design of the game is not fit for the old style of mage related shatter, casting frostbolt on nova and pressing cone of cold at the release so both spells shatter, I guess theres this type of elements still on arcane with setuping dmg with its design that could be fun

itā€™s quiet in here tonight.

is already possible to unlock it or is just next reset? i have to say i like a lot the idea of it. like tah i wasnt impressed at first but now im getting fond of this race.

yes. lately more than usual

People are maybe busy playing the new content and not using the forum much :smile: i know i have binged quite alot of wow between work and kids at least.

hehe, iā€™ve been grinding heroics, inbetween playing a bit of league.

It seems next reset, so Wednesdayā€¦ letā€™s hope the (little) info we have is correct. I canā€™t wait anymore! :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Beta is still up, itā€™s like a ghost town but at least you can mess around with the barber shop and stuff, Iā€™m almost sure about the name as well (almost).

I agree, I wasnā€™t impressed as well at first, itā€™s the story that made me love them. It will be REALLY hard to just level one without race-change Murley right away. I will try to resist because I still want my Murley as Dwarf. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Also, Iā€™m shocked about how Jainaā€™s hair is so low quality. :eyes:

3 Likes

Your earthen look good :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Heroic is much harder than normal heroic in the past. Not as hard as BC heroic. Mythic and mythic plus are going to be much harder I believe mythic is also going to be much harder than in the past like running a mythic plus 5 keys highter. Also like the pre-patch mythic 10 is going to be equal to mythic 20 before.

You need to focus on gearing. Iā€™m already 584 plus in each slot. I have three mythic level epics. Target is 590 or above before mythic hits. My PvP gear is already fully upgraded, it caps at 580 pve.

You need to level two or more characters for the rep.

1 Like