šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

They would throw Anakin out of movie theater if this were in cinemas, they should allow only popcorn as snack in theater :popcorn:

Yet they sell ppl food before the movieā€¦

All the crunchy foods and crisp bags money can buy :weary:

I have only portable ac disturbing my film peace but I dont hear it if use headphones, Im screaming internally on the electric bill however. This week look to be 23-25C againā€¦

1 Like

What do I need to do to get to do something else than quest :dracthyr_a1:

Personally kinda done with the forums. The threads around launch were even more disgusting than usual, I donā€™t need all that negativity in my life.

4 Likes

Not much to do in off season so people venture to other things I imagine. The night that I wanted level alt to have atleast something to do I end up stare 54min que even into pve dungeons which are not my prefered content as I only care about pvp but I cannot play it cause someone decided I have to wait 7 weeks first, m+ waits 8 weeks.

1 Like

Wow that wait time is crazy.

4 Likes

Its soon over. 11.9 is almost behind corner :dracthyr_a1:

Thanks, Iā€™m quite enjoying being back to be honest - letā€™s see how long before the shine wears off :slight_smile:
Iā€™m probably too much of a casually not really interested player to notice all the flaws that more invested players seem to find so easily, so perhaps itā€™ll be a while before I start taking breaks :smiley:

2 Likes

Long time no see Porenn, Im happy your back, I remember we were talking about multitude of various topics in the earlier threads :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tree or bear for no wait time.

It seems the entry for this thread is cake/food, so here is my contribution.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a bit much ye xD
And I agree. Itā€™s not fun when something is that obviously broken that everything else in your tool kit becomes obsolete.
I do miss having more synergy between abilities like what you said with frost and also as you say, arcane probably is the closest we got now. Have not tried it in tww yet but.

1 Like

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Ok Iā€™ll stop. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

You know theyā€™re gonna delay it for another week just to annoy you right?

1 Like

3 Likes

Hiyo Emje :slight_smile: Not seen you in a long time. Welcome back (assuming youā€™ve been gone)!
Tis Drae.

1 Like

Hi Drae/Marmar - will be lots of people I donā€™t recognise with new characters/names etc. I am sure I will get to know who is who again soon though. Yes tis me, only bought TWW today, been busy trying to work out which add-ons were messing up my gameplay and figuring out a rotation, think I have actually had maybe 30 mins of gameplay and 2 hours sorting out the other stuff lol

Good to see you again, hope you are well?

4 Likes

Eh, kinda battered currently. Had surgery again yesterday. They let me out again today though, I should be fine by friday apparently. Not good for much other than sitting on a chair atmā€¦ which works out fine, assuming I could get home by tomorrow so I can unlock Earthen, and I could!

3 Likes

2 Likes