šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Surgery again!!! So sorry to hear, hope you feel better soon. Gaming can wait, real life always comes first, get yourself home and pamper yourself, maybe eat lots of veggies? :wink:

1 Like

Hey Puny, how are you?

I have heard good things about TWW from a friend who has played since early access, so took the plunge today and bought the expansion. If I donā€™t like it I will blame you, which rule was it?! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi Emje, welcome back! :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Iā€™m Starney/Torbarn/Taravel/Cloudstrider (and from tomorrow most likely Saphyre - new Earthen). :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

Hey Starney, good to see you again, itā€™s nice to see so many people I knew still playing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m well thank you!!! Spending a huge amount of time diving into the new expansion atm.

Rule 4 just never dies!!!

But I hope you enjoy it!

4 Likes

Ah that was it, rule 4, to be honest I just thought we blamed you for everything, it kinda worked like that anyway :wink:

2 Likes

Only disable it for Murley for a week :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Holy hell, new forum regular just dropped!

I canā€™t even remember the last time I saw you. Maybe back in '21?

A lot of people left the forums since then (or went inactive), meanwhile others arrived, they mostly converge here.

Havenā€™t even see half of those characters posting hereā€¦

1 Like

Just keep positive thoughtsā€¦ donā€™t let the news from the US servers worry youā€¦

STOOOOOP!!! My first ever char was name Saphyrre :dracthyr_hehe_animated: I still have her too.

3 Likes

Feeding Hungry Cats

Hi Dunkiee, yes it was '21 so been a while :slight_smile: Good to see you again, hope you are well?

1 Like

Yeah it become obvious tuning went overboard at some point when one button that is supposed to be filler or something between finishers is hitting more than the end tier finisher talents for abilities, Im sure it just gets nerfed before season even begins so I already prepared with build and binds for arcane. Started level warlock aswell to play all three specs of it, everything looks kinda interesting and fine to me.

1 Like

hello there! im tesla, tesladin, punytesla, tĆ©sla, tĆØsla, teslamon, teslarian, teslarion usw.

2 Likes

Hey Tesla, good to see you again. I remember our chats from the Tavern, made me wonder if Tifa is also still playing?

good to see you again! ive seen some tifa post but not here. im unsure if sheā€™s still playin sincerely

1 Like

Good to see you again Emje.
I used to play a DK named Caylia back in BFA, probably donā€™t remember me but I remember you :smile:
Welcome back.

3 Likes

Hey Caylia, ofc I remember you, itā€™s so good to see you again :slight_smile: I hope you are well?

1 Like

Could be better but it could also be worse, you know? Just moving forward haha.
I hope you enjoy your stay here and in game. TWW offers some fun stuff and good distractions.

2 Likes

I hope so too, I am looking forward to this expansion, but I havenā€™t set myself up for it being amazing, that way if itā€™s great I will be very happy, thatā€™s al we need in games, fun stuff and good distractions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome back Emje :smiley:

1 Like