šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

I did the quest that send me to chamber, came back and there she was.

Thank you! Pretty dumb not showing it on map.

2 Likes

I finished the story. :smiley:

2 Likes

wasnt bad, dont you think?

Yup, i liked the last scenes.

2 Likes

Now what do I do next. Dead game! uninstall. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wait next week for season to begin :dracthyr_a1:

You donā€™t have time for that, youā€™re driving in the rally championship.

2 Likes

Dudeā€¦ For 2th time my cars 20 years old nissan it will break in pieces if try race with it :rofl:

2 Likes

lol, they give you another car to use. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
4 Likes

Nah, heā€™s F1 driverā€™ - didnā€™t you know that Alythena is actually Kimmi Raikkonnen IRL???

1 Like

I did suspect it!

I hadnā€™t realized! :no_mouth:

Well maybe to the accent, just dont ask me to say ā€œretribution paladinā€ and its fine, or anything thats pronounced differently on finnish than on english really :sweat_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Ive already been laughed at for a lifetime trying to pronounce it :joy:

1 Like

seriously when do we get a bard class in wow! It should be before any new class they add, we already have some cool weapons made to look instruments in the game :sob:

Good morning! Today itā€™s rainy and foggy, it feels already more autumn than summer. :fallen_leaf: :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

Well guys, my sub will run out in a couple hours so Iā€™ll say goodbye to everyone - no idea when I return, and couldnā€™t get myself to finish the trading post for September either, but gonna take a nice little rest and hope to finish the little messes in my life. :smiley:

Whoeverā€™s part of Soulyā€™s discord will of course see me there, as it has no monthly fee. :smiley:

Cheers, itā€™s been a giggle.

8 Likes