🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

cheers dunkiee. its always a pleasure share the chat with you!

1 Like

Hope to see you soon Dunkiee! Take care! :dracthyr_a1:

Can someone post Soul’s discord, pretty please? I think I saw something about it but I was on my phone so I missed that. I’m still part of the “Panda” discord but it’s quite dead these days. :eyes:

1 Like

soul discord? its the secret flagging league, which one, we all know, never exists?

2 Likes

[quote="GD Chat Room (Part 3),
[/quote]

Mmm invite expired.

Glitter inside if broken. Prank Christmas card.

Well, Soul could reply with one later then.

lets hope. i did miss this and i would like to join. is since ff that i never partecipate in a wow discord

Here.

https://discord.com/invite/eWn4SdNnhK

This should be a permainvite.

2 Likes

thanks. im in now

Yet …

/10 chars

2 Likes

Actually it does.

If you buy Nitro, that is, but you can get by without it.

Used to be a nitro subber for like a year but then I decided the costs weren’t worth it (well, maybe lite does, but 3 bucks just to be able to use custom emojis in PM’s isn’t that huge an incentive).

That, and now that I’m unemployed I should really watch my expenses. Spent too much in the summer anyways.

1 Like

Thanks! Just joined! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

You’ll be missed Dunkiee, but I hope you enjoy your break and I hope that we may see you on the forums again in the future. In the meantime, take care of yourself.

1 Like

It’s okay, they’re monetising it and limiting regular users in pretty annoying ways the past few years. They even lowered the upload limit to 10mb for us too recently.

1 Like

1 Like

I have to stop believing limits and living in delusion :thinking:

In that case, I’m going to magic up unlimited money and buy some really expensive houses, not work, be on holiday a lot. Buy nice cars and clothes. Fly into space.

1 Like

That’s because it is autumn. First day of autumn is 1st September :dracthyr_nod:

I tell myself that every good day I have and then end up in bed for a week :dracthyr_crylaugh:

We are not good at positive sentences on this forum.

3 Likes