šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

That will be all the g-forces you feel going around the track.

1 Like

Ok so what aboot Heinzā€™s latest canned carbonara ?

1 Like

Are you trying to make me sick?

I mean, I could have asked if carbonara was being made using cream kekw

It wouldnā€™t be the forums if people didnā€™t disagree about stuff!!!

2 Likes

How did you find the minty hot chocolate :slight_smile:

Theres 40-50% liquors of that minttu and theres some other brands aswell found in any countries, I think its pretty good mix to enjoy hot chocolate with :smiley:

Green and blacks hot chocolate isnā€™t so sweet.

I canā€™t comment on your life or anybody elses, what I did say is that money gives you security not happiness. So the chunk of unhappiness in your life at present is down to money obstables, but as a person yourself you are happy? If that is the case then yes having money will make you happier and give you security. However, what I am saying is if you are unhappy not because of financial worries, then no amount of money will make you happy.

1 Like

You think itā€™s security, for me itā€™s happiness.

Iā€™m not going to go into details about my personal life but I stand by what I said, the people who have no clue what itā€™s like not to have money, and I donā€™t mean being able to live comfortably, and why it is happiness.

And itā€™s not a case of living in the lap of luxury. Though that would also buy me happiness.

1 Like

Have to add that thats also on individual one persons level, if it might cure your problems it still wouldnt multitude of others so cant claim money being the answer on everything based on individual level either.

I have seen a fair amount of those around during Summer. I donā€™t really know a whole bunch of cars but that one looks OK.

Which part of ā€˜my entire lifeā€™ was saying it was about someone else. There are lots of people whose lives would literally be happy if they didnā€™t have money struggles. But Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s the same for everybody.

Iā€™m not speaking for you but I do object to these stupid expressions that donā€™t have any bearing on real life.

I canā€™t say it any plainer than I have the other fifty two times. Money would buy me happiness.

2 Likes

Was looking for a midlife crisis car
Then Iā€™ve remember that my nickname at my former workplace was Tom Selleck kekw

Given the priceā€™s twice as high as my flat, maybe a dodge charger SRT hellcat or good olā€™ mustang could be good

1 Like

I never had money or were born to money so Ive never seen money from others than friends and family friends. Were healthy for about 38 years of my life and now Im not, the rest of my life will be spent with illness and probably without no money either as I wont be able to work with it, even if I won in lottery however it wouldnt cure illness that has no cure for :smiley:

1 Like

Now think how much worse your anxiety would be if you didnā€™t have any.

1 Like

More or less, aye. Having money gets rid of that kind of chronic stress factor.

On the flip side you have those who keep on seeking money and status who then turn it into a different stress factor but at least they rarely have to worry about making ends meet if they donā€™t overspend to try and show some artificial status.

Not much longer and weā€™ll be Oodie twins trying to keep the cold at bay!

1 Like

Living in the lap of luxury would enhance my happiness ofc, it would be a lie if I said it wouldnā€™t. I guess I see it differently because when I had no financial worries and was living comfortably, I was unhappy in my relationship, since going it alone and not having the security of knowing there was always enough in the bank to cover all contingencies, I am still much happier even though I have to watch what I spend as my income is also limited. And I can promise you I donā€™t live in the lap of luxury :wink:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t care less about a relationship. I literally just need money.

1 Like

I dont follow, which expressions? And I repeat money could fix one persons individual problems but the topic at hand which I came to witness here were if money would give happiness and then I step on debate of it if its the answer to happiness, I give my pov and examples Ive witnessed from my path in life on the matter related things money dont cure. If money can fix your problems then you are lucky in my eyes which is a good thing, but if were talking about debate if money solves happiness then it needed to be add that on individual level if someone issues are fixed by money it doesnt mean same for everyone so we cant use it as measure or fix for happiness.