šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Misery, had to skip work due to being sickā€¦ getting a delirium having the same damn dream stuck in a loop thatā€™s beyond frustrating all the while struggling to breathe. Lathered my nose in Vicksā€¦ :weary:

4 Likes

I hope you feel better soon!!!

2 Likes

Good morning all

1 Like

Good morning! I love these late summer days! :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Good morning. back to the city. bleah.

Morning. Definitely not good yet as I wish I was still asleep :cry:

1 Like

I did my shaman to 80 by following the storyline, so that I could get Pathfinder, but now Iā€™m just picking a char that a fancy playing and randomly doing ā€œsomethingā€ with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Its a dreamy picture :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good night for all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jfc, PS5 PRO going for ā‚¬800ā€¦

Safe to say scalpers wouldnā€™t even take the risk of mass buying them when thereā€™ll be no demand for it.

and no disc drive eitherā€¦ :grimacing:

2 Likes

Or a standā€¦

Still alot cheaper than a pc :smiley:

Were thinking upgrade 3060 ti to 4060 ti now that I could get one for 400 euro but looking at fps differences it doesnt seem worth for 5-10 fps difference

1 Like

Grizzly hill pack master mount #wow #worldofwarcraft #warcraft

Bear mount great ones.

Depends. You can change parts over time. You donā€™t have to pay their greedy rears to use online features, you can just play games.

You can use ancient parts 10+ years later and play stuff that the console that was ā€œnewā€ at the time will not support.

1 Like

Good morning.

1 Like

Gā€™morning.

2 Likes

I saw they changed it. But heā€™s so much grumpier than the old one (may he rest in peace).
Mind you, itā€™s been an excellent bit of social media-ing

1 Like