🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

You could say he croaked it…

3 Likes

Hmm It would have to be laptop in that case and for that cheap not suitable for gaming if the comparison were 800 euro console or investment on pc, I would still say any pc will come expensiver than 800e. If we count the usual budget prices for all components we easily get over 1200 euro, 200e monitor, 50e mouse, 500e gfx, 300e cpu, 80e psu, 80e mobo, 80e ram, 80e ssd, 80e case. This would be example for very cheap build for 1400e.

Once you have one built then you can change parts to it to a degree in next 5-8 years and then tech will advance so that you will need to replace mobo to upgrade your next cpu and the like and its better to replace almost everything except the case. Typical budget price gaming pc would cost 1400 euro to get started and the ps5 would cost 800e for this comparison.

Pc tech advances even faster now that there is better competition and the games advance to match the current tech available, it depens on what one plays aswell, for older games it matters little and if the player wants pc for some modern game then he has to build atleast budget from the current parts available for pc capable run them after adjusting settings. He couldnt use ancient parts older than 10+ years for that. Realistically gaming pc will be something made from the current budget priced parts for the average gamer that wants it to run some current game on the market. Even for wow I would not play it from 500 euro laptop as the end game would not be very enjoyable with it, I imagine most would build some budget priced pc for wow aswell.

For modern games you need to build atleast budget pc that will go 1400-1600e if counting everything from monitor and the like so it will be expensiver than ps5 but you cant play wow on ps5 and I would always suggest pc over console if its choise between just one of them but thats another topic of the benefits of owning a pc.

I hereby state my wish and shall be passing it onto the WoW development team that my request for the Nerubian pact mounts be given the ability to fly.

But only by me.

Reasons.

That is all.

4 Likes

Flying spiders :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

3 Likes

Twiggz still lurking here? Anyway, thought of you!

< insert deep quote about second chances >

3 Likes

Or at the very least, if I can’t have a flying spider, I want a spider that bounces or waves it’s arms menacingly while looking adorable.

2 Likes

“Why you back away making loud noise! Me want hugs!”

1 Like

That thing will get no hug out of me, I shall not retreat but strategically advance in another direction from it :dracthyr_a1:

I got a flying spider mount… guess you just aren’t as important as their true KWEEN!!!

2 Likes

I’ll make do with my flying facehugger for now, and Ill have yer lil dog this Hallows End too!

1 Like

Tried m0 stonevault on my VDH 572, which just got deleted on mobs. Then tried on my prot war at 572 and got to second boss and we couldn’t pass him. Getting SL Season 1 vibes. May just switch to healer.

The jump from heroics to m0 is HUGE, but so far there’s been no difference between Normal Dungeons and Heroic.

Spiders never look adorable, they look menacing, hateful or just creepy :rofl:

2 Likes

Not even little JosĂŠ?

3 Likes

Managed a stonevault 0 on my prot war, cool. Quite a bit harder than heroic for sure.

1 Like

Sorry but no, I hate spiders!!!

4 Likes

They should be eradicated unless they did their task of eradicating some other pests like mosquitos and such, but if they are found inside the building then they deserve be eradicated in hastely manner immediately :smiley:

1 Like

A fellow arachnaphobe :slight_smile:

My thoughts exactly, I know they are useful in dealing with other pests, but I still can’t help shuddering when I see one and getting out the bug spray!!!

1 Like

It depends on the spider. If its those ones with the thin legs that hang around the ceiling, i’m ok cause they eat bugs.

But the thick legged and thick bodied ones, that run at 100 mph, no way.

3 Likes

But Sally the Soft just wants to be your friend…

Giphy has ran out of adorable spiders, therefore no more spider gifs…

1 Like