🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Yeah, this is pretty annoying too. Most modern websites are “responsive” and will auto adjust to screen size, but it seems they must of knocked something out in their code. Text boxes etc are overlapping the extents of the screen and there is this weird bounce as you put it.

Hopefully a fix for this comes soon.

Also, while on the though of weird bouncing, I really wish the TMOG pages would stop jumping back pages when I’m trying to browse.

3 Likes

My region borders Piedmont (VCO) and we have 19°C today, but it was quite chilly this morning (10°C). Not sure if it’s the same in Turin though (if I remember correctly?).

Also, I hate the parking garage at the new office, it’s so narrow that you have to be really careful (and I have a brand new car lol). I think I will use the outside parking from now on. :joy: (nothing happened but it was a huge stress). :grimacing:

Just had a Focaccia Caprese for lunch! :yum:

4 Likes

just had udon with curry but i appreciate! here is cloudy and a bit chilly too (19). but in my office im still under a\c so im freezing.

4 Likes

Curry is purfect… Pharaoh’s Pet Mastercraft Bundle we need weapons like this is wow.

1 Like

lol thats pretty funny skin. we might need something like it but however we wont need food like this in wow, even the maine cat decide surströmming is not edible

1 Like

Kind of, but it turns out I overestimated it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It is good to be prepared :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Buster is a beautiful cat. That fish really stinks, its really strong and bad smelling.

1 Like

Surstromming should be banned under the Geneva Convention section of chemical warfare :rofl::laughing:

5 Likes

You need to add Marmite to that banned list - now I will leave before everyone who loves Marmite comes in to shout at me :wink:

3 Likes

Back in my day the forum looked waaay different… dinosaurs and stuff were typing around.

1 Like

4 Likes

Oh Ms Em, I need your discord tag again if you’d be so kind

1 Like

Might wanna change that password now. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s only a discord tag, I can refuse any friend requests, as soon as Soul confirms he has it I will remove the post. I doubt anyone would be interested in sending me messages/requests! Thanks for the warning though Siene, it’s appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol I was kidding, it looked like a password.

2 Likes

:smiley:

Dont mind he always calls me finnish foruma 1 driver too!

2 Likes

And you keep denying it!!!

1 Like

Fell from the motorcycle today, first crash ever :frowning: slipped on wet asphalt on a roundabout like a perfect idiot.

1 Like