🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Yet again Blizz does a random server shut down in the middle of the night when I’m finally free.

fs :expressionless:

2 Likes

Delicious!

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

1 Like

Ouch, I hope you are okay and not to badly hurt.

I would be happy to add you as a friend on discord too Dargrim, we have chatted on discord before I think when I was part of Fortune Favoured, but no pressure if you prefer not to, I won’t take offence, honestly.

Joking ofc :innocent:

im sick… for both your sentence i thought about 2 quotes from anakin and illidan.

btw good morning!

1 Like

Luckily nothing serious, I was going really slow so I was able to get back up, lift the motorcycle and move it away from the roundabout. I have some minor rash (VERY minor rash, like, I’ve seen worse when I fell from a Bycicle) and my right knee is in pain due to the impact, but nothing major, I just limp a little bit but it’s already better. Luckily I was wearing full padded gear so I didn’t really hurt!

6 Likes

Maybe you secretly actually have fans here!

1 Like

Glad to hear you are okay :slight_smile: But it may be worth getting the knee checked out, just in case.

lol I doubt it Alýsea, I am to outspoken to ever win a popularity contest :wink: But I do enjoy the forums and chatting/debating with other players.

Morning Tesla.

1 Like

What’s wrong with speaking your mind

1 Like

Nothing at all imo, but it depends on the forums if your view is different to others/mainstream views. My fault in this respect is I will still voice my views anyway, I am not complaining, it is the way of most forums I suspect :slight_smile:

Yup I did already. Luckily my father is a medic and my mother’s a nurse and I was going at dinner by them, fell near their home. So I got checked out almost instantly, I shouldn’t have anything broken but if today gets worse I will go to the hospital just in case (which is 400 metres away from where I live!)

5 Likes

People hate that. I always struggle when people ask me for my opinion on something personal because I’m really honest and I tend to say what I’m thinking without any filters. Usually I will just say “oooh nice” in the most awkward way possible lol.

Also, good morning.

3 Likes

Good morning general chat :hugs:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Well, while not everyone loves me, there r those who accept me. I think that’s a better thing to strive for. It feels like you’re being more real too. Obviously there’s a time for everything and it’s not always appropriate. However, regardless of what you may think, I believe that there are people who appreciate you speaking your mind too.

Do they all? Personally I’d rather you told me exactly how you feel rather than hide behind a “that’s nice”. I doubt I’m the only one either. I’m currently talking to two people saying the same thing to begin with.

And yeah, hii :smile:

4 Likes

Thankfully there are people who appreciate that (I’m one of them of course). When I feel confident with someone I will usually ask them “do you want an honest answer?” rather than say what I’m thinking straight away.

People also say that I have a really good taste and a “sense for beauty” (not for people but rather for things like furniture, art etc.) so my opinion on these things is valued by people who know me.

3 Likes

I think it’s good to speak your mind and have opinions about things. It’s being human

4 Likes

I’ll do you one more.

What made me see that?

Among other things, the response to this:

You could make the argument that some of it isn’t real - that’s very possible. But it also made me think about all the times someone said something positive my way or the nice chats we’ve had (generally in the forums as at the time out of the people here I only had Puny and Dunkiee as a friend outside of the forums and I hadn’t discovered that Esrin, whose name was super familiar but I never understood why, was actually my guildmate :dracthyr_lulmao: )

Just one of many responses. Not only did they remember you, they were happy to see you 3 years later.
So I ask you:

While you may not win popularity contests, are you absolutely sure people don’t exactly like you here? The only person who’s being mentioned and remembered like this is Brigante. Maybe even Daestra, occasionally. I don’t know either of them at all, yet their names I do know. Think I remembered yours too but I wasn’t sure so I didn’t say anything myself.

2 Likes

Nothing is real, there is no spoon!

1 Like