🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Don’t you have to grind again this redacted criticism of forum rules TL 3 again ?

1 Like

Yes every character has it’s own reputation and if you move realm it’s like a new char.

(tis Aly)

Oh, so I should go back to my original girl then :grin:

Looked through her history. Seems like I got to interact with ppl like Tahra and Visna way before I started using the forums properly. That was so long ago :')

2 Likes

I have eternal TL3 thanks to a Beta I was in years ago. :eyes:

1 Like

I have been guilty of this in the last few years I have to say. I like jumping from character to character, I also change my characters name a lot.
Not that I’m known in the forums compared to others but I think people on my friendlist don’t even know who I am anymore because I change so much :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Definitely took a moment to realise you’re Caylia :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

4 Likes

That name always makes me remember the “Forum guidelines” troll we had back in Cata.

It was a dwarf female shaman named Cairya. Anyone remembers it? It was quite funny and also very (un)popular back then. I remember that people did open forum threads addressing this situation quite often.

1 Like

That is some ancient history

1 Like

“Before time had a name, the great spinjitsu masters…”

1 Like

Haha. It’s not the first time I read this because I have also changed battletag a few times too. No reason in particular, just that I get bored of names quite often.
People that know my name address me with that by now as I no longer use “Caylia”.

This is the OG character, it has also been moved from servers to servers and had many names.

3 Likes

I can at least see our chats (and character names if in game). But in the forums on a clean history not so much :smile:

Somehow one of those threads is now on Wowhead, but I can’t find the old forums anymore… are they gone forever?

Most likely, yes

Old forums huh?

Your writing style alongside battlenet status message betray you :stuck_out_tongue:

I was there Gandalf, 3000 years ago

3 Likes

:dracthyr_a1:
I have people that I talk more than others, you’re one of them so you probably know who I am even if I changed to “JDMF EIDIFS”

1 Like

1 Like

Thank goodness. Too many people don’t and underestimate the difference it makes.

Morning people. May the Titans’ machines serve you well today.

1 Like

Hello this is my first post! How are you today?

1 Like