🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Drama.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/Ru9sjtZ09XOEg/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952exbor2at91wwgtslz66vatm6g9kiplurro3ior8n&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
1 Like

2 Likes

Grab some :popcorn: !

1 Like

here we go again.

YES!!

3 Likes

Need to whip together a Teslanandreas .gif :thinking:

1 Like

Awww. That’s such a sad gif.

1 Like

If Tesla was a GTA character

2 Likes

Im hoping she didnt hurt herself when she fell off that chair

CJ, follow the train !

2 Likes

The cake cushioned her chin landing.

2 Likes

Good point. I thought she was crying because her cake was ruined (that would be me).

1 Like

That game had some brilliant quests.

Not you toy aeroplane or Flying training

I just had visions of her whacking her chin on the table edge and losing a tooth, seen that happen, my youngest grand daughter had it happen to her on her 5th, it was such a mess and it took so long to calm her down.

1 Like

That really is sad :cry:

TIL Soul has children beyond doggos :thinking:

2 Likes

Ahh they’re my step daughter’s children so I’m not blood related but I’m still they’re “Granpa”, I hope one day to get them to visit, I would just need to find pickles and ranch dressing for the youngest

3 Likes

Thats one of Simon Pegg and Nick Frosts films! Get my like :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

After doing cardio and some weights at the gym all I want is ice cold water and a freezing shower :laughing:
Popcorn is too hot for me at the moment.

1 Like

Imgur

Probably about 4 years old that photo.

And my dog I had in Florida, Cleo my tree climbing cur. Best dog I ever had. sadly the white lump on her throat is what took her.

She was the best dog I’ve ever known and we were inseparable. Wherever I went she had to go even if she just got to lie down at my feet. Wouldn’t let anyone near me unless she gave them permission lol, even my wife.

Imgur

6 Likes