🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

The ones on the cap under gas tank lid would got me tickled :dracthyr_a1:

I used to buy watch batteries,magnets,led light bulbs and goggly eyes.

Put them all togethet then used to go out throwing them at odd places in the day time you just saw goggly eyes at night time you saw a random coloured led light shining :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, they did need a good rework :smile: of course if you mess up Shadow Crash, your aoe will be totally whack in keys.

I might be weak because I played Disc for most of DF and Holy in like all of SL, for dps I prefer melees anyways (right now Havoc or Arms).

Wir sind fast da, noch 8 Stunden!

It was a former DF build, but again it was removed, sadly :cry:

Oh do i have news for you with that spell

2 Likes

Hmm is there difference in gameplay if replace the slam bind with raging blow? I see they having alot action per minute even without slam so theres probably always some button to press. Im not very familiar with fury tho I have to say, last I played it I used bloodthirst, raging blow and rampage and it was in legion I think, atleast I remember elevator encounter in raid with lasers on it. If you like fury I see some good feedback of it from tww atleast maybe you would still enjoy it. Alagondar can say better than me how it plays now :thinking:

Im trying figure out what to do with affliction currently, it feels strange drain life isnt part of the specs gameplay no more, it were so iconic affliction ability since vanil it feels strange if wouldnt have it on hotbar. They made it basically do nothing in tww or now, I can press it 20 times on 50% health and barely gain any health from it so Im confused why they made it as this weak. But demonology and destro will be really good atleast so could also just ignore affliction entirely if like demo/destro aswell. Drain tank wlock were my equivalent of your slam build fury I guess could say, feels weird not able drain life. I wish they would put it on drain soul then again like it were in legion so the concept of gaining health while draining remain somehow.

I didn’t know that Netflix had a series about that book.
Some of the novelle are actually hilarious to read, hard because is in ancient Italian but worth it.
Might check it out.

Personally I don’t like that is target cap. Should be like Outbreak or Howling Blast or at least you would preferred worked that way.

2 Likes

I liked the series enough to wiki the name and also stumble on that, I was surprised theyre from 1350–1353. Wiki say the Decameron consist of hundred novels telling of the lives from year 1300 and is considered as inspirational ancestor of all todays novels. :open_mouth:

Ive been thinking start reading something again but Im thinking going through Dragonlance series, its either that or The Stainless Steel Rat series and I want to read them on English as theyre originally writen. Im too drawn to fantasy and sci-fi :sweat_smile:

Yup, 100 novelle divided in 10 days and each day has 10 novelle iirc. It was famous and many authors after the release got inspired by it but Decameron is also inspired and has other ancient sources like the Divine Comedy and One Thousand and One Night (in terms of structure).

1 Like

Ich mochte das Wochenende fur immer!

1 Like

Was ist los, feel like im forever lost in translation with google translater. Trying translate leatherpants with the sentence I want and cant make it make sense :joy:

lederhosen? lol

Yea I can get out of it that much but to form fun pun with it is harder :sweat_smile:

Theres one saying on Finnish but it gets lost in translation like the table for one dude on his boredom in the film Lost In Translation ┬─┬ノ( Âș _ Âșノ)

Leatherpants?

Kinda glad i can’t read german now :joy:

What cute puppies!!

I know it has a version that targets the enemy’s location, but it’s still slow moving and therefore can miss?

They indeed do, Fury gameplay is mashy as hell.

With slam there was a second or two to breathe :sweat_smile: Bloodthirst cd is low enough anyway, like idk, 3 or 4 secs.

The gameplay felt akin to Wrath Ret paladin’s.

It hasn’t changed much since Legion, either.

Agree, he’s the fury main here. Wonder where he is though

If it was a soft cap at least, like full dmg on 8, lower on more
 that’s what makes fury undesirable, because the whirlwind buff only affects 4 enemies, and even then, you only cleave 50% damage.

1 Like

It was a bug, it is supposed to follow them.

1 Like

Then shadow aoe should be more enjoyable now, still you’ll require good timing (delay it for adds).

The AoE felt like it was in FFXIV with the delay. I just swapped specs as soon as I could :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh I was talking about Shadow ability to dot targets. When you have a lot of targets you have to dot them beforehand and sometimes is annoying, if you don’t dot them you don’t do damage to them and you generate less insanity, if you generate less insanity you get less uptime on your Void form.
At least that’s what I think when playing it, I’m not by any chance a good SP