🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Just had the most random encounter at the park : Some Brit doing pull-ups, bringing with them Albion’s rain kekw
At least, they were cheering me up when I was out of juice while trying to get my chin above the bar

1 Like

This is very good. Finally. Today i did onyxia (the real one) with my druid and the drop was for shammy. Bleah.

Come on then, chin up

I wish someone also cheer me when I try get my chin up

We have common saying in Finland that translates roughly as: “Chin to chest and towards new disappointments”

We are the happiest country in the world. :joy:

wheezing laughter

I’m out of energy for today !

Give me some Xanax…NOW !!!

1 Like

Oh boy only wish, all I have is basic ibuprofen and it dont do nothing today. Been burning and sleeping on couch after came back home from short walk. I figured as have lied down all day might aswell sit for while now and perhaps play my frostmage for bg or two :sweat_smile:

Which classes are you planning to play in tww Shihirokisan? I was surprised we get these class changes next week, big changes during prepatch

“never even needed glasses” got smile out of me, it was all the physical training that kept their eye sight straight as an arrow!

I’m here, Dunks - Fury is quite hit and miss right now, but im using the TWW talent tree instead of the DF one (we got Bladestorm back). I daresay it might be better with the launch tuning though

Fury with bladestorm is probably going to be the biggest thing after armor values are normalized lvl 80

3 Likes

Ill bring balance in all things then with talkative cat Eric video

i Bleergh… made a voiBleeergh! … void elf…

The blergh part is using Dark Ranger skin on it. Or indeed any non-VE skin.

1 Like

No, the blergh part is using the dark ranger skin with void elf hair with it. Commit to either one!

Coffee cake with coffee truffles. I needn’t say more. Faceplants

3 Likes

still need to level to unlock heritage and then mog and then take it to the barber xD

Unsure if to main VDH next season or Mistweaver, since they’ve changed the tanks. :thinking:

That’s not how you write The Maw.

2 Likes

One of our town criers are on holiday and another is late so Ill wish all good morning and good day, all is well and its a new day :dracthyr_a1:

VDH seems to be pretty good if you want to M+ but I think is too early to tell since changes and buffs/nerfs come and go.

You don’t have town criers - you have rally drivers racing passed you loudly :stuck_out_tongue: