🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

I dont understand, they dont drive rally inside town in Finland. In old times there used to be town criers in all over europe that announce the lords time x and that all is well in the kingdom so citizens have comfort from something constant that builds sense of security :joy:

lol, was kidding. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Also kidding its my sense of humour. Kinda like Eric here is not really telling a story but the owner has made headlines as so to add comedy, I dont know which I like most the cat or the humour she adds or the dynamic between the owner and the cat, I think neither would be same without the other :smiley:

Good, good… maybe if I do start to farm desired mogs with all classes and get a drop, I could get those pesky warlock and priest sets.

Yeah I know, I wish it was a little more like how all DKs apply dots (a spammable instant ability that aoe dots).

I mean, they could remove shadow crash and make it so VT automatically applies to all enemies within 8 yds. That would be the best imo, of course it diminishes the use of Unfurling Darkness (where it only works on spread cleaves).

It’s alright, neither am I. Just a little annoyed that melees have it way easier than casters.

So it indeed is… thanks bud, and happy to see ya too!

What do you mean by that? They are pretty!

That on the other hand… you kinda have to stick with purple (such as the prepatch mail mog set) to make it work. There’s a good reason my only velf is a warlock.

Hmm. Some of the hairstyles are still okay if you use white or black color.

Oi, our sets are not pesky :dracthyr_a1:

Warlock

Priest

Then theres tmog matching mounts too that are also important :smiley:

1 Like

I meant that they are pretty, but the ones still left are hard to get because of restrictions :c

1 Like

Which mogs ure after? I think some tints for antorus sets are nice for priest and tomb of sargeras for the warlock helmet that makes wings when jump. With Mark of Honors could buy this cataclysm season 11 set pieces too, atleast these were fairly easy even tho some antorus mogs were annoying with weekly restrictions yea

lol reminds equally helpful when request for some services somewhere and if the answer is links to something which are not even related to the request one made

Hello from a refuge in the mountains in the alps . Hiking without water wasnt a clever idea. I was oom for all the time.

4 Likes

Oh noes, that sounds horrible, i would die without water on a hike.

You would need a mage, next trip there will be mage to conjure water. It could be worse here the locals tell tourists to carry 30L water up the mountains in lapland even if the path has springs, they just say cause they think its funny

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s one of them - pretty much always wanted the mythic recolor but Eonar says otherwise, I just can’t ever get the mythic fight down…

Skip when?

Anyways, if I manage to get the voidheart robe, my warlock’s T4 set will be about ready.

3 Likes

Anywhere to get a water bottle & water? It’s not fun without …

1 Like

In truth i havent enough of it. Fortunately 2 teenagers moved to compassion, gifted me an half full bottle.
It was like an healing spell.
Uff im not able to post with imgur.

Now at the refuge i had 3 bottles of water and 2 beers.

3 Likes

Moral of the story: don’t hike, and relax at home with tasty beverages
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

Thats the best way to do it yes!

1 Like

Yeah the boss with the fly phases and drops belts and generally takes 2 people to complete, even if soloable not worth the wiggle if can get some friend there. It took me 5 weeks for hunter belt from it! :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Best way to hike is at home? I dont get it :sweat_smile:

Im not a big fan of mountain hikes so id rather just stay at home with planty of hydration available :laughing:

1 Like

I enjoy outdoors but Im not going to climb any mountains, I prefer cozy setting. Its when I see tesla climbing a mountain Im thinking why is the captain climbing a mountain :smiley:

1 Like