šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

I just began entertaining thought of making it a habbit of having new thread resolutions ā€œthis thread I promise toā€¦ā€ etc type promises every 5000 limit intervals :joy:

2 Likes

Welcome back Souly, youve been missed :joy:

1 Like

I broke the losing curse on league and we actually won a game.

2 Likes

2 Likes

You okay? Anything we can do to help out?

4 Likes

1 Like

+1 for this comment-we only speak on here, Souly- but im here if you want a natter

2 Likes

Donā€™t lie to the man.

1 Like

Speaking of missing, also we need a Nim.

1 Like

Rookie numbers to what apparently were displayed for the oppositions numbers :joy:

2 Likes

Be gentle with yourself, Soul. Thereā€™s a lot of us here happy/ready to listen if you ever need to get stuff off your chest or need to talk over anything.

6 Likes

You call and I am here!
I have been on a brief break sort of, just lurking on an alt as I find that stops me posting much. I was getting too riled up with some posters and honestly just didnā€™t have much to say in the GD thread. Itā€™s nice to know I am missed though :heart_eyes:

As for you, misterā€¦

Faceplants you with carrot cake

2 Likes

You canā€™t really go fancy with carrot cake but it tastes delicious and I want to eat that one.

3 Likes

People with this unique hobby for this long as wow since vanil should have this kindred spirit type solidarity in general that theyre the same. Ive played this game 20 years and havent had many irl encounters were anybody would played wow or understood anything if I would told them about any game, if I would done it would been seen with lack of interest or seen weird as playing some game. There is only so many in world that we can talk about some of our interests.

1 Like

Needs more seaforium.

Oh, new thread! :smiley:

How about Punytwilly? Punytwil? Punyluna :thinking:

3 Likes

I did not read the ā€˜tā€™ in that at first, I was minorly alarmed.

1 Like

Iā€™m more of a moist chocolate fudge cake person

3 Likes

Mine would be huge!

I love all cake. I shall dedicate myself to posting a cake picture everyday. Together you, Starney and I shall spread the food!

Snort because youā€™re a fat dragon?

2 Likes