🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

20 years of wow, only way to decipher the cipher of any old songs made of wow :smile:

Big blue dress neva forget :man_mage:

I’ll be honest, I looked at these and thought to myself, you look just like them in real life.

Almost like Poirot!

1 Like

United is playing in opening game of 2024/2025 premier league season B) what a day

also 1 week left till TWW (unless you’re not a dumbo like niv and didn’t get baited by early access)

1 Like

I was trying to hit 70 through questing. Went from 40 to just one level short before server shutdown.

1 Like

Good morning! Today it’s one of those “I’m lazy leave me alone” days … :eyes:

5 Likes

Couple of warm up games before your first real test against Liverpool in 2 weeks time. Could be an interesting season this time

Man for the first time in a decade I actually have some hope for United. INEOS and Ratcliffe have done more in the past couple of months than glazzzzzers did in 10 years.
Also Liverpool lost Klopp, they might lose some key players like Luiz Diaz, AND 0 new acquisitions over summer transfer window.

1 Like

Not sure we’ll lose Diaz, but Slot looks like a decent replacement for Klopp - time will tell. As for United, someone please tell Ratcliffe and INEOS to plough some dosh into repairing OT - you’ve got a decent enough squad, certainly should do better this season

They’re already doing it though. Players’ tunnel has already been redesigned. Hopefully they’ll slowly but surely renovate OF and all facilities. I wish I lived closer to Manchester :rofl: I only attended one game last season and it was a loss 1:3 to Brighton XD smh

1 Like

Atalanta will win the next Champion’s League. Madrid was merely a setback. :eyes:

(I’m a supporter, Forza Atalanta and f… GOBBmeiner$ - what a traitor!!!)

2 Likes

Down with Chelsea, down with them !

Hahaaha surely XD

1 Like

This was so sad. I won’t say he’s the best manager we’ve ever had (I remember the days of Shankly, Paisley and Dalglish) but he was a great manager who will be missed … but you could see the pressure had been building up on him mentally so I guess it was his time.
Not sure I am looking forward to this season yet …

1 Like

Meanwhile in reality :rofl: seriously though, id love to see a different team win it but Madrid are the undisputed kings of European Football

1 Like

Just kidding, we have enough issues right now, BUT we have PRINCE CHARLES!! (CDK) :joy:

It’s gonna be a tricky one for you for sure. Guardiola leaving City after this season will also be a huge change for the Citizens. Can’t wait :call_me_hand:

I think there’s more to Klopp leaving than what we’ve been told - wouldn’t surprise me if he was on the verge of a heart attack and was advised (told) to step down for his own health- still, a nice easy game against Ipswich to start with. Like i said to Niv, tne first big test is in 2 weeks time with United v Liverpool.
On a side note, my grandmother (mothers side) was born on Anfield Road

1 Like

IF he leaves - but City have got 115 other things to think about :wink:

Idk man, City have been really quiet during this summer. I’d assume he’s preparing for his last last hurrah. Fingers crossed :smiley:

I think so too. It seemed to be a such a sudden decision for someone who loved the club and he didn’t look well towards the end of the season. At least he’ll still be around the place with his new position of honorary ambassador for the Lpl charity, the LFC Foundation.
(And ‘nice easy games’ are never our strong point …)

1 Like