🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Where would he go though? Hes managed all the ‘unlimited money’ clubs apart from PSG - cant see him going back to Spain (Barcelona are virtually skint and he won’t go to Madrid on principle).

Who even knows, now that Pochettino is going to coach US football team, Guardiola can go and coach peru for all I care :rofl: I’m fairly sure Guardiola himself already decided this is gonna be his last season.

1 Like

True - we’re most likely to beat Arsenal one week then lose to Bournemouth the next :rofl:

1 Like

Football?? What are you? Normal people? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Strawberry cake pleeaaaase!

6 Likes

4 Likes

You have a lemon cake too, right? :point_right::point_left:

…right?

2 Likes

No problem! :lemon:

4 Likes

Prefer carrot cake - might just treat myself to one when i finish work tonight

1 Like

I have a cake for everyone! :cake:

5 Likes

Thamks for the treatos, good nice hooman! :lemon:

1 Like

A box of turkish delight, a bag of droewors and biltong, a few beers and/or spiced rums, and a pc is what i need right now.

2 Likes

Murley just ruining my planned cake posts per day by posting them all at once. Psht.

City will win premier for sure. liverpool didnt buy anyone and with a new coach is weird. Arsenal is good but a team with trossard in it cant win anything.
Muntd… dunno it depends if marcus back to shine and if bruno stop to complian any minute.
The suprise will be west ham imho.

I wouldn’t be so sure about City winning this season.
I’m actually gonna say

1. Arsenal
  2. City
  3. United
  4. Aston Villa/Chelsea
  5. Liverpool

top six. Liverpool #6 but damn forum won’t let me put 6 there.

Treat yo self :smile:

Old people talking about cakes all day everyday. This is now a football thread. Please go be fat somewhere else

Could use more strawberry.

1 Like

No. Deal with it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Tahra’s feeling a tad different. :blush:

2 Likes

Your 2nd and 3rd chins agree with me