🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

No dear, those are stomach rolls, not chins. A separate dessert stomach. Blob blob.

soccer is a great hobby

What did you call it? I’ve been to RSA and I can go again

I’m not into talking about cakes, but I loathe talking about football.
So…

1 Like

we call it sokker(soccer), in some of the african languages its “Diski”

Wouldnt mind some cheesecake but just got up so its bacon and eggs this morning, good Friday y’all and remember to treat oneself :sweat_smile:

So you’ll be renaming yourself as Tad soon, yes?

Absolute pinnacle of athleticism. What’s not to love

ok that made me laugh though xD

1 Like

Doesnt see an good option :joy:

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

It just makes me want to post MORE CAKES!!!
But I’m going to run out and have to switch to some other dessert at this rate. The pressure :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

I only watch football so I can laugh at them crying and dramatically falling over when someone goes near their £250 hair cuts :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Rugby > football

3 Likes

I wouldnt mind some muffins, the ones with blueberry are especially good

If you wanna laugh I’d strongly recommend female World Cup highlights. Really good content

Are y’all Facebook mums or what’s been happening to forums lately

Sure why not I like mums, im not in Facebook tho :smiley:

At least the women’s team can bring it home cough :england: :lion:

1 Like

Hehe. Noooooooo.

I’ve actually made a new ew-man. Me mentioning an old game I used to play before WoW reminded me of that character and so I made her; leveled engineering on her so I got all the basic perks I have on Tahra, except for old reps. But those should be taken care of in due time with the warband rep thing.

Soooo now I have a decision to make… Will Tahra remain my main or will one of these other 3 gorgeous characters…

They’re all BM hunters of course.

2 Likes

These forums used to be full of personal drama, betrayals, making fun of argent dawn, goodbye posts, whining about the game. Instead we get google images of cakes. This is depressing :sob:

1 Like

Both the gnome and the void elf on its right look good, Ill be making female orc warlock today as my 3rd lock :smiley:

1 Like