🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

i do miss these days sometimes. but if i have to be honest. they did let go of some pretty good mods that made it fun aswell.

2 Likes

I still don’t like you and curse you with the fleas of a thousand and one vulpera to infest your right armpit.

Does that make you happy? Well does it?

1 Like

Idk I got enough drama in real life to deal with, I would rather spend my time chill and think something else than confrontations online :sweat_smile:

The pets of the Timerunner characters aren’t the ones I’ll have soon of course. But for now they’re limited to MoP beasts.

More, please more

I still havent explored the warlock pet customs fully but I do miss the hunter pets variety :dracthyr_a1:

I miss it too.
I want to be able to spec my pets again; that’ll open up so many more appearances.
Because Ferocity pets are just so much better to use. :sweat:

I’ve seen those at M&S

Now I’m hungry and I don’t have cake. Curse this thread!

EDIT: I just put a sausage roll in the oven! Hah!

2 Likes

I haven’t even had lunch today, just a coffee. Looking at this thread was a bad idea

4 Likes

Hop on the mechanostrider and hurry up to stores and treat yo self, it is Friday :smiley:

Same, just got myself up with cup of coffee and looking this thread full of cake :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol. I’ve always hated that mount. It looks so derpy.
But no; I have plenty of food at home. Just no cake.

Also: I still have to prepare a bit for tonight. DMing another D&D session. :blush:

1 Like

Wheres souly, we need his cooking recipes for balance aswell. Perfectly balanced as all things should be, there cant only be yummy things. Suddenly we find ourselves in need of raisins on a pizza :sweat_smile:

Pro tip, air fryer them instead of oven bake and the pastry puffs up better! (and yes Nivmie I am a mum and I do have facebook)

3 Likes

Yuck 20chars

I think I’m one of the few people that doesn’t have an air fryer.

1 Like

You’re not the only one. I don’t have one either.

3 Likes

Niv and twilly did express wish for some roast, theres one to be found surely. Heres some roast :sweat_smile:

It’s an air fryer / hot air oven combo, so that’s pretty much taken care of. :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Even tho I like football apparently filming were major part that I never got into even tho I understand the game, theyre playing the game I get that. Im in nordic country and I watched what I got influenced by my surroundings and our media, they dont use filming as part of strategy as much in hockey so Im not used to see players playing to be hurt. In hockey theyre losing teeth and having concussions and continueing playing. Both filming and continue playing when really hurt are kinda oof in both sports, I guess this ends my ted talk about sports :sweat_smile: