šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Hey Hairira have you gave frost a try yet after the patch, its pretty wild. I got some scary numbers out of it when gave it a try, hitting 1.1mil glacials and 335k ice lances. I guess it scales still for lvl 80 or atleast I hope :sweat_smile:

Havenā€™t really done much yet so far this pre-patch be it PvE or PvP. Iā€™m kinda just in waiting mode for expansion launch so i can see how things feel with the addition of the hero talents.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if frost can churn out some big glacial crits though. The main issue has always been getting the cast off in PvP.

Ice lance seem to be big too. Its instant to spam and 40% of my overall from solobg and its hitting same what destructions chaos bolt with long cast. Tho idk what health pools will look like if theyre 2mil then 300k ice lances are not so much, but they do need to buff chaos bolt then.

People play PVP in wow? :wink:

1 Like

for past 20 years here :dracthyr_yay_animated:

I can get into m+ too but I played enough lfg for one lifetime in bfa, will you tank? :sweat_smile:

Tank pvp? Naahhhh

Might tank or heal M+ in TWW. VDH is still fun.

Oh, that looks wonderful!

1 Like

Yep, m+ I said Ive had enough of lfg for a lifetime from bfa. Pvp is the only content for now that I can do by queing something from pressing one button and waiting for invite. Only way of getting me into pve would be having group for it beforehand as Im not going to play the lfg ever again, I did it for a year and I didnt have fun playing like it :smiley:

You like pvp because youā€™re a Finnish rally driver irl.

1 Like

Dude I drive 20 year old nissan, it will break in pieces if I try rally :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Teeheehee :joy::joy::innocent::innocent:

1 Like

Only PVP I do is league, Iā€™d be too slow for wow pvp.

To be fair, I was bored with endless posts about the intricacies of pvp (I just hit stuff & run away) but I am interested in football so happily joined in.
I also like cake.
Actually, I also like cricket. A great sport with many intricacies where you can sit in the sun/shade for a day, have wonderful lunches and teas and still follow what can be a very gripping match.

I donā€™t either. A friend tried to explain to me what it was for but I couldnā€™t make sense of it. The only thing I did get is that you donā€™t fry things in it (but that may be wrong ā€¦ my brain switched off after a while).

And this post is 1313 of 1313 in the thread which I donā€™t feel is a very lucky thing ā€¦

3 Likes

1313 and Friday, oof :smile:

OMG - I hadnā€™t even thought of that (and didnā€™t actually realise it was Friday). I shall go hide in a cupboard somewhere so nothing can get me.

/edit I wasnā€™t quick enough. I just drained half a glass of apple juice but, instead of it going where it should, I missed my mouth altogether and it went down my front. Iā€™m definitely going to hide.

3 Likes

If you got convection function on your regular oven you got an air frier.
Thatā€™s all it is.

Friends have them and rave about them but they just donā€™t appeal to me so far.

Each to their own.
I donā€™t like sports in general.

2 Likes

Sadly as my oven is nearly 40 years old, I donā€™t think the convection function was invented then :wink:

Suppose you could substitute by just opening the oven door and placing a floor fan in front of it.
Same result but slightly more inefficient. Should probably start a few days in advance ^^

1 Like