šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Giving ā€œslow roastā€ an entirely new meaning.

3 Likes

I dont think thats how oven works, is this the infamous chefā€™s kiss :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Break from cakes and with something that I recently discovered and I absolutely love: pulled beef with BBQ sauce and fries. :eyes:

2 Likes

I could post the Louis CK explanation on it but itā€™s not exactly forum approved :grin:

2 Likes

I like Lous CK, i watched the serie too :ok_hand:

1 Like

Chat moving so fast no one will notice that I secretly enjoy cake pics and find Viziosa funny

3 Likes

but is friday so the thunderstorm could stay for the entire weekend. damn. tomorrow i have a 6 hours drive so ill lose good part of it

Never mind, I wasnā€™t satisfied with that post. Letā€™s talk about delicate tea biscuits! :melting_face:

2 Likes

ā€œthe delicate sound of thunderā€
damn i miss so much tl3ā€¦ i lost it when i received a 1 day ban after arguing with a dh.

Thatā€™s funny. Iā€™ve been using forums for 2 months now and Iā€™ve been banned for 1.5m out of those 2 months and I still have my tl3

I love a good afternoon tea

2 Likes

By the way do people with epic edition still get emails from blizzard saying ā€œget early access with epic edition brotherā€ā€¦ but I bought it half a year ago Mr blizzard. Can you stop

I think is beacuse i switch often char. This one is TL2 since yesterday.

Mine just told me about the EA and launch dates.

Okay Iā€™m gonna start my pc cos this is insane

Dunno I donā€™t open emails from Blizzard because they donā€™t give me free stuff on my birthday like other companiesā€¦

Same.
I do enjoy the unfiltered comedians ^^

Ooh what kind of stuff do you get?

got two today, lol

i dont think i can upgrade it any further mr blizzard

2 Likes

my feet pics

I usually pretend to be a representative of different high end brands

1 Like