🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

This was mine

Free cake from costa, money off vouchers, hobbycraft give me a £5 gift card.

Blizzard can’t even give me a free mythic raid weapon appearance… :eyes:

So not other games companies?

There are other games?

Lol no, I just want to guilt blizzard into giving me something for my birthday because I feel sad about getting old.

2 Likes

I will never tell anyone what they should or not talk aslong its along the rules of the forum. On the games forum would be assumption people talk of pvp on its platform when its aspect of the game. It would be extremely unwise to make complaint of people talking about any aspect of game on the said games forum hence :joy:

Wanna se my feet pics? (Murley’s of course not IRL lol) :eyes:

1 Like

Sorry Murley but I have to kindly decline your generous offer.

1 Like

Damn I was thinking maybe we could suggest something to Blizz!!! I have no idea what would be appropriate without being unreasonable.

Do KTs have good foot game?

2 Likes

My mums group will welcome you into their ranks.

We all want to join your Mum’s WA group.

2 Likes

It was weird, I played ff14 for about 5 years and had never ever played wow and it was common for guild people to go on massive rants about how bad wow was and they’d never play it ever again. But on this side, either no one has played 14 or care about it to rant how bad or good it is.

Sure but she’s like mafia boss. She takes 25% of every member’s crops in farmville every week.

1 Like

A friend who plays FF says one of the worst things is ex WoW players who can’t stop bashing WoW even though they are no longer playing it. It’s like a bitter breakup where they can’t get over their ex.

3 Likes

I sure as hell wouldnt want to be active here like they are.

Must be taxing at times.

They have thicc toes, that’s for sure. :joy:

1 Like

And they behave like 14 is some massively superior game - it just isn’t lol. It has good parts yeah, but also bad, just like Wow.

2 Likes

Farmville? Who plays farmville anymore? its all about stardew valley and travellers rest now! get her updated, she can even make cakes in those :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

How dare you get our hopes up only to shoot them down like that right after.

1 Like