šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Are you leo?

I was thinking something same but didnt say, I wouldnt mind anyway :joy:

You really donā€™t. Iā€™d consider her a hardcore spammer.

Yes

So am I :eyes: I turned 31 last week

oh wow, the more I look at that number, the more it sucks. But I look young so itā€™s all good.

Ah its fine, I can put mute on whatsap channels easily and only look when want. Its not like my phone would just beep constantly if I dont want it to

Dont you find it funny how you dont really get that the otherway around.

Ex ff players playing wow and bashing ff?

I think it says something about the direction things have been taking in recent times.

Usually ff players who play wow speak quite highly of ff.

You will get the odd one ortwo occasionly who would say " it wasent for me"

But overall usually positive.

Where wow players playing ff are so toxic about wow.

Dude you just do not get it, she has no interest in conversing with you and you are acting lik e a scorned petulent child just either move on or shussh but please stop wrecking the thread with your inane self pity whineā€™s and gibberish.

1 Like

I found itā€™s the same for any game. It comes down to what kind of person they are.

Plenty of people play wow and then other games and never mention wow much again. None of my friends who moved to FF ranted about WoW.

I donā€™t like FF and Iā€™m happy to tell people I donā€™t gel with it when asked and I could go on a monster rant about every little thing I donā€™t like but I have no interest in doing that.

Iā€™m happy that others like a game. Just like some people love and adore BG3 and I am really struggling to get into it mainly because of the combat system.

The bulk of people arenā€™t obsessive. Ofc you only notice that when you come into contact with someone that is. Most just donā€™t talk about a game if theyā€™ve moved on. If questioned ofc they can tell you more but itā€™s not something they canā€™t just leave behind.

2 Likes

Wow, seriously? I am so impressed!

1 Like

I really donā€™t get how some can have sound notifications active for every messaging app on their phone. Must be exhausting if one is even remotely social or part of active channels.

2 Likes

Oh man, I should show you my phone XD one sec

They donā€™t do it anymore

I think it didnā€™t travel so well. So they stopped doing it.

2 Likes

I leave for one afternoon to play D&D and forget my popcorn.

I was not telling people to stop talking about football I just found it funny because the gamers I know are like ā€œyou think I watch sport??ā€ :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

The cake pics are mainly to redirect the conversation to something nice but then so many enjoy talking about food (didnā€™t we have a food thread?) why stop? It is also possible to have several topics ongoing, just donā€™t read what you find boring.

Silly sausages! :slight_smile:
:cake:

3 Likes

Even worse, I have it linked to my smart watch too so it buzzes my phone and my watch and if my one and only whatsapp group is being extra chatty my watch turns into a second TENs machine :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

There is a reason I mute SC, one group on there just never stops chatting, the rest are usually manageable. But I only have notifications on discord for guild pings or my own discord.

I do turn sound off at night though. Iā€™d never sleep otherwise.

my friends get mad at me a lot because Iā€™m terrible at replying :frowning:

14 does attract some interesting types of people - who like ERP and going to ā€œclubsā€ in player-owned houses.

I heard that these fake clubs employ people to ā€œworkā€ in these places and are paid Gil for anything from serving fake drinks to ā€œcustomersā€ or paying players (cat girls) to ERP for players paying Gil.

Dont speak about matters you dont understand.

I dont hold no hate towards punyelf i actually respect her very much and i think she knows that.

The whole clubs and theme nights are mog heaven to those who love that stuff. Itā€™s not really my thing but tbh itā€™s just like going out but in game, with your online mates.

1 Like