🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

this head mog is really nice. it reminds me some byzantine and medieval islamic representation of the saints or mahomet. Bein both iconoclast they can never paint the “holy” ppl with proper face. so they have to use a white cover instead.

end of the historical pill

1 Like

Huh, I just thought it looked cool, but a compliment is a compliment, I’m taking the yearly compliment. I appreciate it fam.

1 Like

Hmm did you check out any what amd has, check them out for some price range you want. I think I would also go for amd for my next build theyre cheaper with not much difference on performance with intels :dracthyr_shrug:

i dont have anything against Ryzen, im just very unfamiliar with any of them xD

You should see the GIF I very nearly posted lol

Ah, its just plug chip in motherboard and power up the pc. I havent oc or done anything to mine so there would be no difference. For motherboard i took asrock, theyre some asus sister company almost same but cheaper mobos, I like the bios of them. I would anyway suggest check out ryzen :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Including Elle Alexandra ? :o

1 Like

Seems fine.
Couldn’t find any issues from googling at least.
-certified Tech Guru

1 Like

Deborah Ann Woll

Guys if any considering getting portable a/c for this year or next summer I advice prepare it show quite heftily on electric bill too, Im looking 50 euro increase on last months bill just from a/c alone, thats huge increase :joy:

Good Morning

3 Likes

:joy:

Ohh boy, round 3 of GD Chat, gz everyone xoxo.

2 Likes

We Fins only eat rye bread, the counter measures of rye against only white bread breakfasts continue, good morning! :smiley:

1 Like

Ive not read of any issues with 12th gen Intel, but your best bet would be Ryzen 7000 series as it offers upgrade paths for the next 4-5 years. The only problem is that the current AM5 Ryzens dont really like RAM over 6000Mhz. But it depends on what you’re using the PC for (gaming or multitasking) and of course your budget (im clueless about the economy in SA unfortunately). Hope i’ve helped a bit :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit - gimme your budget in UK currency, and i will see what i can come up with

1 Like

Anne have you seen any good firemage in solobg yet what living bomb do in good conditions, I garrote silenced horde on river on gilneas waterworks and without my knowledge there was this fire magus behind me that pop combust and throw flamestrikes on the pile and the whole horde team exploded to living bomb under 4 seconds, I was so confused what happent when everyone just went flat infront my eyes before I had globals to setup my aoe bleeds they just disappeared almost right after garrote opener, then I look details and it shows 600k dps for the firemagus and I just rofl. Living bomb is nice game design it yeets whole team in seconds if they stack and have blanket silences like from garrote :joy:

There is a mage that does this a lot on YouTube. Once living bomb explodes it spreads to all nearby targets and explodes again dealing mostly unhealable damage.

1 Like

Yea and it applyes for second time on all too from talent, i saw demo warlocks in solobg on my own firemage and i knew i can do 400-500k dps on him just cause it spreads to imps too and explodes for two times on them all that also hit the lock :smiley:

I think just about the only thing that can stop this is Luminous Barrier or revival.