🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

I don’t check my answerphone that often and today I realised there was one from I don’t know when pretending to be Amazon announcing they were going to charge me for prime and I should call this number if I wasn’t happy :rofl:

I have a genuine phobia of feet so I’ll just start drama with you if you post even more foot pics!! Save that for your OnlyTirans :scream:

3 Likes

I think there is a spoiler/blur filter available. Not many like feet I think!

1 Like

He takes his shoes off for those!

2 Likes

The worst part about it is that you know someone falls for it and get scammed out of some of their money or account details, otherwise they wouldn’t bother doing it.

Was just kidding, don’t worry. :wink: It would feel awkward to take screenshots for that. :joy:

Can just imagine you trying to get the screenshot and cropping just right for it before posting.

You’re just in the wrong topic for those things, here we are nice and friendly and cakelovers :smile:

2 Likes

I’m amazed you guys answer unknown numbers.
If I can’t google who it is and figure out the reason or they don’t leave a voice/text I don’t call back either.
Nothing good ever comes out of an unknown number.

Unless it’s my work phone during office hours. Then I get paid for wasting time on the phone ^^

2 Likes

I rarely get unknown, it’s actually the hospital if it’s unknown which is just dumb. Mostly I get area codes etc and I’m like “Kek lel sure you’re totally not spam!”
Sometimes I answer, sometimes I think “if it’s someone important they can leave me a message.”
Pretty sure nobody but the doctors/hospital/dentist/hairdressers EVER calls me though.

This is our sanctuary away from most of the drama and we post pics and chat :dracthyr_nod:

There are still plenty of the other types of posts, I agree!

1 Like

They get my voicemail. Most of the time they stop calling before it kicks in or as it kicks in.

I cant even hide my mages feet or use shoes with any mogs even when I want to, theyre just constant there :dracthyr_cry_animated:

He said he’s on a brief vacation, you know the reason and so do I.

That was yesterday, think it’s 3 days so I guess he comes back for Monday?

I accidentally subscribed to prime because i didnt uncheck a automatically checked box when i ordered something online.

Surely that cant be legal to pre-check the boxes.

Anyway turned out to be not so bad prime video is alot better than netflix.

Ive missed that one then so cant say I know, last we talked were some random humorical topics to pass time. But I dont monitor everything said in forum either so I can miss some things even tho i spend alot time on it :smile:

1 Like

The curse of being a troll or a race with hooves instead of feet.

That acidental rickroll. Knowing some of the people he responds to then i’m not surprised he takes a hit every now and again. Think i’d have taken a few as well if i didn’t try to hold back.

1 Like

Im impressed i outlived them this time.

Ill be banned come monday though probably for another 3 months because of today :joy:

Was flagged twice already had 2 previous removals (questionable ones)

3 strikes = vacation.

I wont appeal it either enjoy the silence :shushing_face:

1 Like

They did add some boots that hide troll feet actually, can’t remember what they are called or where you get them though. But no more heeltoe!!

1 Like

Oh don’t get me started on the hospital/dentist calls that will call you sometimes between 2 hours and 2 months from now :dracthyr_crylaugh:

My barber/hairdresser is super cool so I always answer that one.
Only one I know that serves drinks while cutting your hair/beard. :+1:
Until he starts drinking as well and we’re only half way done :dracthyr_sweat:

Shame. Then they don’t get to hear the super sassy voicemail line which I imagine in my head that you have x)

2 Likes