🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

If they fit some mog I want use then would be nice, its bugged me since vanil to not be able use shoes on trolls but otherwise I prefer mage to be one cause the dbz/ryu casting animation :man_mage:

Now that sounds like a good time.

And that sounds like a potential disaster!

2 Likes

I think I only have one troll, a zanda druid that I no longer play because I was gonna reroll it as a lock at some point and never got round to it…

I have so many chars sitting “waiting” :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

I’s a good thing I’m always tipsy by that time or I’d be really worried ^^

At least if anyone asks you why your hair or beard looks the way it does you can say that it’s the new and fancy “drunken curves” cut.

1 Like

What, aslong theyre not coming near me when been drinking. Its bad enough when the barber cuts my ear even when theyre sober. No sharp objects :smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry Goat, I’ll bring balance to these forums.
But it’s gonna have to wait until tomorrow. United game in 90 minutes and afterwards IM GONNA BE A MENACE TO SOCIETY if united win or i’m gonna drink myself trying to forget if united lose. You’re free to talk about cakes until I come back tomorrow

Im gonna talk of pvp with anne or with some other who like the topic, otherwise i talk random topics as I please :smile:

You are just asking to get cake replies on your return :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Yes, but they look even uglier than troll feet, like a sort of moonboot/uggs thing. :joy:

Being a Man U fan in recent years must be quite the experience. Then again, at least it’s far from as bad as the bandwagon Oil City ones.

1 Like

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
:notes:

Sorry, I had to. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Did you have good trip from wednsday Frizzle? Im going for short trip tomorrow but not over night. Only for day :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Honestly, you already had it stuck in my head with the part in the previous post.

1 Like

Together Forever is so much better and brutally underrated imho.

finally i levelled a benteslobi. now my task is complete.

3 Likes

Cipher too strong, i cant figure what is it. Ill gz out of comradery :smiley:

Is my version of ben kenobi. Unfortunately obiwanteslobi was too long. 1hour and half of speedrunning in tw

2 Likes

My grandpa was international football ref. He gave me my first United kit when I was 7 years old. A lot of downs, couple of ups in the past decade but I believe

2 Likes

Hard to be a Man U hater as a dane considering two current and one past player. Some of the team management has been questionable since Sir Alex Ferguson retired though.