🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

https://i.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExZmw1ZHc4eWE0ZXltcjQzNndkNnRsN2Zyc2Q4N2RlNXp6bWlraWtkNiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/wFsoBOyJ2jJ3G/giphy.gif

Also we need a bowler hat mog in game now!!

I have never reported anyone on the forums :sob: In the past 2-2.5 months I spent 1.5 months in exile. I got 3 day, one week and then 1 month long holidays :sob:

That’s because you support the wrong football team, people take that stuff very seriously you know.

2 Likes

Must be that one mod who’s an Oil, i mean Man City fan.

2 Likes

Lemon cake since it’s been mentioned a lot. Put your orders in, I’m running out of ideas :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

I’m not even gonna apologise for this but, lemon is the most boring of cake flavours! You can’t do anything to it to make it more exciting, even vanilla can have a whole host of other flavours added to jazz it up but lemon is just dull.

Haters trying to silence me :frowning:

Lemon, cherry, cola, vanil, mango are the best esances there are :sweat_smile:

And then we have poor Twilly still not able to work up to TL3

You still have yours?

1 Like

Just need to pump those numbers up :dracthyr_nod:

haters?

I meant trust level :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I wouldn’t be able to post pics without tl3 right. Or did they change it

Trust Level regular

idk what it means

Yes I realise you posted a pic, I was just clarifying I wasn’t asking about your hate club. We all get those.

Some are strangely obsessive and stalky :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

You might have tl3 but if you insult lemon cheesecake you will lose my trust level, old saying of the jungle :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Yeah that’s TL3, I’m not sure why discourse likes to have trust levels and then name them.

TL0 New
TL1 Basic
TL2 Member
TL3 Regular

Oh that pic was showcasing my trust level, as I’m very trusted, and also taunting all my haters :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’ll have 2 number 9’s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45’s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

He should get a honorary TL3 from the government for his researches in the field of Forum Science (FSc) :tm: !

2 Likes

So do I go Prot War or Vdh for TWW?!!