šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Do you do any m+ murley? I havent in years but Im starting miss it little time to time, could join that scared of dungeons for example and see if would get to run key with alagondar etc :smiley:

1 Like

Do it, mate - would love to do some keys with you. Theres some great players in there that can vover your butt if you mess up

1 Like

Could do some keys if we have group, it was most fun that did in bfa atleast. Also laughter in discord is needed, the key itself isnt even important :joy:

Itā€™s been ages since I last did, they make me too nervousā€¦ And I donā€™t have anyone anymore to play with, Iā€™m pretty much isolated in WoW, apart of the forums. :eyes:

Also, my gear is ultracrappy (like 440) and I actually didnā€™t do any DF dungeons, so I have literally zero idea what they are like. :melting_face:

2 Likes

For me it was bfa s1 and sl s1 so could say same, ages ago. Neither did anything than shuffle in df pretty much. Idea is to have fun it is mandatory :dracthyr_a1:

You can literally solo them now with follower dungeons, not worth it for the loot or XP but if you want to see them you donā€™t need friends in this MMORPGā€¦ :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

But we talk of m+, now im confused

:no_mouth:

3 Likes

I got no clue of delves but arent keys still pushed as custom group of 5 players? We were talking of forming m+ group for fun :dracthyr_a1:

Uh yes, forgot about that. :eyes:

I did try one once, but if I remember correctly you had to use your mount so I didnā€™t know what to do and left right away. :joy:

1 Like

In Scared of Dungeons, i regularly run with a very good tank and healer - they dragged me to KSM last season, and hopefully tonight for this season (if theyā€™re online. I hope they are, im 270 points short). The tank is Russian, but hes a top guy, ive known him since BFA and extremely helpful if youre new to M+

2 Likes

For goodnessā€¦ he said he doesnā€™t have a group of people to do content with so hasnā€™t done any dungeons so I pointed out that if he wants to see the dungeons he can use the follower dungeon system to solo them. It isnā€™t rocket science.

Two consecutive conversations can happen at the same time on similar subjects you know.

1 Like

Ah but I asked him if he does any m+ so i thought were talking of keys :dracthyr_shrug:

I thought the community were chill and theyre not into this raging stuff :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe I didnā€™t understandā€¦ this thing has to be tonight? Or in the next days? :eyes:

What, heavens no. Just making conversation and trying figure out how many would be interested to do keys in tww. Get lay of the land

Oh okay, Alagondar was talking about tonight so I was a bit ā€œnot preparedā€ ā€¦ :eyes:

For TWW why not? Iā€™m planning to play it properly (in DF I pretty much just leveled and did special stuff like Plunder & Remix). :grimacing:

1 Like

You also mentioned bfa, pvp and different seasons yet seem only confused at my mention of follower dungeons :thinking:

Sometimes, I do wonder if this is real life or if Iā€™m actually in some weird channel 4 sitcom and Iā€™m about to get a phone call telling me my castles on fireā€¦

4 Likes

Er, yeah Murley mentioned he havent done dungeons in ages after I asked if he does any m+ so I mentioned that same here and I relate to it that havent either done any since bfa s1 or sl s1, I guess were getting mixed here cause i was thinking dungeons related as mythic plus as default.

The follower dungeon will probably be good addition to the game for non mythic content however. I guess even better if it fills vault aswell.

Iā€™m up for spamming Remix dungeon HCs though, trying to speed-level my last character. :eyes: