šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

I only pushed bfa s1 seriously and my keys were 18-22, 18 for the shrine of the storm and kings rest. Played with 3 ppl usually and the ones that we invited we were always in comms 5man for every key daily. Sometimes people are doing some questionable things on backround that i wouldnt want to hear and sometimes they scream something meh when pull wipes even if its their fault and they leave screaming. Thats the negative side of lfg but its not the only thing ofc, its just enough for me to not play the game solo again with lfg alone. I dont wanna listen adult people scream on my time trying have fun with game. :smiley:

I would just play with some likeminded group for laughs for weekend. I played outlaw and some tanks, healing could be something new to try. Also no clue of how m+ play now, it would be challenge on itself to figure out new stuff. If jdotb still play could just watch him play resto and figure keys for druid, him and nerftank were entertaining to watch.

I wonder if anyone will play shadowlands remix or classic :smiley:

1 Like

Why not? I love a mount piƱata. :joy: Wouldnā€™t play SL classic though. :eyes:

1 Like

I get dizzy just thinking oribos nascar :joy:

Only good thing i can say about it is that at least it wouldnā€™t be WoD classic.

1 Like

Man I hated garrisons that is good point, that would be even worse :joy:

Didnā€™t mind the garrison so much as the sheer lack of anything to do shortly into the expansion. Didnā€™t feel like getting into raiding so all i really had left was getting CMā€™s done for the gold timer rewards, with the ones i did the MoP CMā€™s with, and then PvP. The lack of something like M+ just really could be felt with WoD.

Not to mention how much i dislike whenever a fantasy story leans into alternate timelines. Too much of an ā€œi ran out of ideas so hereā€™s the easy cop-outā€.

1 Like

Ahw I love WoD.
Top expansion

WoD remix ft Ashran plunderstorm! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

take it back

I remember we were dueling infront garrison with friend and we both played frostdk and both hit death strike and the duel would just never end :smile:

Wouldnā€™t mind it in a remix setting but Ashran still gives me some bad flashbacks from having one specific PvP stat-stick trinket locked to a weekly box obtained from either doing Ashran or RBGā€™s. And that was for a chance at getting it since they for some reason added all the other non-set gear pieces to a vendor but that one after enough players complained consistently.

Now your saying to tease lol :joy:

Solid expansion with great zones. Wouldā€™ve been easily top 1 if they implemented everything they had planned for WoD. Another raid, another island, trains to move around the zones instead of last minute pathfinder idea.

Maaanā€¦

1 Like

Honestly, i canā€™t. Iā€™ll still take shadowlands over WoD in terms of both story and content, even with the atrocity that was being locked into covenants in a game thatā€™s about optimising oneā€™s character.

Frizzle, sheā€™s danish btw. It all makes sense now :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

No, I really want them to do it. They could give currency to buy WoD pvp mogs like you get bronze in panda remix for now.

What can i say, swedes are just a weird bunch.

2 Likes

The only expansion that made me unsub for 18 months

1 Like

Is Faxe Kondi your favorite soda