🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Last time I got message from blizzard in game was in BFA. The For the Horde Achievement bugged and I didn’t get credit for killing the iron forge council, the GM quickly discussed this with me while I was doing the eternal palace achievement run lol.

They have blizz logos next to their names if i remember correctly

Perks of the potato-speak.

I would say same when asking locals in northern parts here if any advice to give for trail and they say to bring atleast 30L water with that they are not being serious and trying juke tourists who didnt look from map that the trail goes along rivers and lakes all the way. They even tried trick gordon ramsay on the episode that he came visit here. Almost whole episode him getting trolled by our locals :smile:

Murley the Archivist doing the good work. I thank thee!
I thought the masterpiece would be lost forever.

1 Like

Found a weird bug in wow that jams character just moving forwards and any attempts to turn with mouse dont register, relog fixes it but for minute I pictured the W gameplay :joy:

Guys if something is deleted by mods for whatever the reason please dont paste pictures of the deleted posts here even if have something saved, i dont care either way im just saying cause i care of the people here :joy:

guys has anyone seen my thread. its an art thread. contains some drawings mostly of a red dracthyr. i logged on today and its missing.

2 Likes

It got stolen by a fyrakk, he was jealous of how cool your drawing looked and that he will never be able to compete with that.

4 Likes

That’s debatable, my dude. :joy:

i’ll keep looking guys thanks

guys turn on the news no way !!!

5 Likes

1 Like

Hte still has his appendix scar so its genuine art theft!

1 Like

omg that funny as hell xD

I call for a vote to make that a temporary mascot for the forum xD

Having Tah as anchor is amazing xD

1 Like

https://youtu.be/WiUc480kFN0?si=6vOUn9NDRJlaBcmQ - this sound ominous

??? guys i just got this thrown under my apartment door. it had a note:

Update version 1.4: Punished Dracthyr

• Added menace
  • Added snail
  • Removed glasses

this is all getting out of hand now