šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

These are basically the ā€˜leveling versionsā€™.
Then 4-8 are for gearing and progression at max level.
And 9 and up are for bragging rights and some cosmetic stuff.

1 Like

Some species of them have little humanlike fingers on their paws its way too cute :sweat_smile:

I think the river otters have fin on their hands and feet

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait for my Timerunners to finally be free.
Anyone knows what time exactly thisā€™ll be done?

EDIT: Nvm. Thanks Puny:

1 Like

Hmm. Targets.

They make cute noises even as mounts in wow, which reminds that I need to get one of those. But first I go fetch double cheese burger with 4 nuggets :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

does anyone have any idea why objectives donā€™t show at all in my quest log? Iā€™m trying to do big dig but I canā€™t even see whatā€™s my taskā€¦

I wish the hunter pet versions were smaller. Iā€™d use one for sure if they werenā€™t so freakishly large.

Only thing I can think of is: An addon messing it up.

1 Like

Iā€™m not using any UI addons :frowning: Okay so event finished and it didnā€™t give me progress on quest.

lol someone told me to relog and it helped xdd

1 Like

For me they show like this, is this the same?

na i dont mean quests. i mean objectives from events like big hunt, big dig etc

1 Like

Ah missed that, someone gave you the old ā€œhave you tried restarting your computerā€ glad all worked out :smiley:

Have you tried restarting your router*

every ISP customer service employee ever xd but it worked this time, lol

also grand hunt gave me 90 gold. wat

1 Like

I wish we could just go back to 1997-2003 watching buffy the vampire slayer, xena and quantum leap on tv, I must be getting old :joy:

Always the same lol, but tbh theres no way for them to know what the guy has already tried. I guess some apps inquiry could be handy that first fill what have already tried to give them general idea of problem and what have been done so dont have to begin reading the usual ā€œrestart pc delete cache uninstall wowā€ type stuff :joy:

1 Like

I mean itā€™s better nowadays. You don;'t have to wait X minutes for CS guy to take your call. You just talk to AI and get all the info.

Yeah that is handy, chatgpt is good for that I guess. I like when my nan calls me and says she has problem on pc or phone and theres no description of the problem and have to try dig the info what the problem is and then after it I can start try figure how to fix os that I have no clue of. Atleast im better at googling stuff so I can be of some help.

Was in my mid 20s back in 1997, loved Buffy and Xena - the actor who played the school principal in Buffy also played Quark in Star Trek - The Next Generation

3 Likes

The quantum leaps always cigar smoking guy name al with the some time remote also played in dune as doctor, he was funny. Also xena and buffy bis tier stuff :smile:

I stand by this: Buffy the Vampire Slayer is one of the best series of all time.

2 Likes

I was in my early single digit years back in 1997 lol

2 Likes