šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

And I turned 21 that year. Jesus where did the time go.

1 Like

In 2002 I had to call my dad and ask him to come and buy me GTA Vice City cos lady wouldnā€™t sell it to me xdd

1 Like

20 years wow, time flies when having fun or something like that :sweat_smile:

I was between 12-15 when watching xenas and buffys and those, young whippersnapper.

1 Like

Itā€™s currently bugged. I have done a full UI reset, removed addons folder, the whole shebang and still it wonā€™t give tasks or show me progress. I can complete the weekly quest but have to pay attn for when the boss arrives at end.

Watching this, some stuff about earthen. Dont watch if dont want spoiler

It was my sonā€™s birthday today so we went out to celebrate

4 Likes

Level up shared with good food :smile:

1 Like

lol, just did big dig before leaving for work. I killed the boss for the remaining 5k I was missing for the vendor mount and also this lil guy dropped. I guess Iā€™m done with big dig

29 mounts for 500 mounts achievement

2 Likes

Good morningā€¦ last day of holidays, tomorrow back to work. :sob:

I miss Brugesā€¦

5 Likes

Well thats me off to the hospital!! Hopefully kept in so I can finally get this toe dealt with. Ill likely miss launch day but i really canā€™t afford to be in there for a long time, i have so much to do and im on my own.

4 Likes

Work work.

There probably are a few somewhat easy to grab ones from vendors somewhere if you have enough spare gold.

Nah, I only farm mounts I like :smiley: I have a lot of easy mounts I could get but cba

Thatā€™s fair. Canā€™t say iā€™m using most of the mounts in my collection since my random favourites option is set to mounts that i have some kind of attachment to from ingame achievements. That and the DF drakes iā€™m too lazy to remove again after they no longer were mandatory to include in order to fly on the dragon isles.

You mean, Deep Space Nine* :dracthyr_nod:

I honestly didnā€™t know that though, my mind is blown.

2 Likes

You got this man, you got this!

2 Likes

You can do it!

That looks divine!

Hope they sort you out!

2 Likes

4 Likes

And good morning aswell, finally got some rest so packed little lunch in bag and will be heading into one lake. Its fitting theres Finland shaped lake in real when also half of worlds lakes are found in here :exploding_head:

Iā€™m glad youā€™re going to get it fixed (hopefully) at last. Take advantage of resting while youā€™re in there.

2 Likes

He also appeared in TNG in season 7 (and also on Voyager in the pilot episode). But yeah, heā€™s known for DS9. :sweat_smile:

I just admitted Iā€™m a huge geek, didnā€™t I? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes