📱 Warcraft Mobile "Warcraft Arclight Rumble" starting now

i could not be less impressed

1 Like

Blizz always has been good at taking ideas from other games, thats nothing new tbh. and it just being pve while it fits being pvp better more sounds exactly like what blizzz did with the warfronts in bfa. They sounded like some amazing new pvp mode in a faction war expansion but never ended up living up to the expectations

1. So game looks really bad compare what you can play on phones right now.
  2. It is for 100% p2w.
  3. Gameplay looks stupid and chaotic, no one will throw cash on something like that.
1 Like

Its crazy how you know all that ? Did you play the game ? Did you see more then couple mins of the game ?
Why always the negativety?

Well…

Which time I hope for something good, and which time I am again disappointed.

We must finally admit that the old Blizzards are no more.

1 Like

Not every game is for everyone. I bet Blizzard could Release the best mobile game on earth and still people would hate it because its a mobile game and its Blizzard.

1 Like

Sort of a pointless statement when what was shown looks objectively terrible

1 Like

The old Blizzard was Team 1. Team 1’s last game was Heroes of the Storm, and if you count expansion packs their last game was Legacy of the Void in 2015.

Say what you want about Heroes of the Storm, but you can’t say it doesn’t have a cool factor to it, and Legacy of the Void was absolutely incredible.

I miss those guys, but they are not lost to us. Their progress was just reset by drama. Let us see what Dreamhaven is up to.

1 Like

Did you need eat a poop that know it don’t taste good?
I have trying lots of mobiles games and this looks exacly like most of them that are cashgrabs for idiots.
I’m not always negative, but I always want tell what I think about bad products.
Who is the target? Because my kids will never spend game on this, and me also. So who?

2 Likes

Well, I hope that this game is made for someone.

But not for me. I already understood from the beginning that this is a soulless mobile game for … who is it for?

I don’t have phone.

2 Likes

I will give it a shot but honestly I was very unimpressed with what they had shown

It’s weird, I thought I had a phone, actually. An iPhone 11, even. But I can’t find it whenever I think about this product. Oh well.

1 Like

heroes of the storm didnt have the cool factor, it was an okay game but it simply did not compare to big names like dota or lol. it could have been much better if they had more traditional laning without constantly running around the map for the event kind of things. Also the team shared xp felt far too harsh when you had an afker or troll on your team dragging you down despite being in an entirely different place on the map

1 Like

Yes, we agree they made a mistake in the mechanics, but it also had some remarkable strengths that were overshadowed by this one mistake. It had more and better maps, it had a better length (in my personal opinion anyway), and its heroes were far cooler and more well developed, at least at the time, than their competitors. This is no doubt because of the fact that the other games’s characters were imitations of Blizzard’s because DotA was a Warcraft 3 map that featured Blizzard’s heroes and this genre descends from those maps.

Yeah, they oversimplified, but the game was certainly not without merit.

Hahaha. No.

Anyway… Looks horrible. No thanks.

2 Likes

Well, we hope not, either way.

The only thing that HOTS got was a Warcraft characters, mechanics, gameplay was poor compare to Dota or Lol.

This new game look also like crap and it is banned in Belgium because of lootbox mechanics.

100% ill play it on my next flight, why not?

Because it looks horrible?

1 Like